“Enjoyable” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Alabama
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

The 4 stars would have been 5 stars had I been reviewing "Chinese Restaurants." For Chinese food, I believe it is great! As a regular restaurant, it was "very good"---I've had better, but I enjoyed it..

Chinese cuisine quite easily gets "one" taste going---everything tastes the same. Not so with Chin Chin. Three of us ate together. I sampled everyone's food and each was outstanding in its own way. I had the Cashew Chicken. One friend had sweet and sour shrimp, and the other had pork or chicken lo mein. The shrimp didn't have any vegetables in it, I would have enjoyed that, but the shrimp was done in tempura batter---large pieces, cooked to perfection.

We ate at lunch, and the cost was $5.70 per meal. We were completely stuffed---the meal comes with soup. My hot and sour soup was wonderful---not as sour as usual. I tried their won ton soups, and I didn't think the broth was seasoned well enough---tasted more like water.

The food came out in record time, and the environment was welcoming. There's a lot to commend this place, although I honestly wouldn't rate it as the #1 restaurant in Montgomery; It's a nice place to get a lunch if you're on the east side of Montgomery. It's about a mile south of East Chase.

• Visited July 2013

columbus, ga
“Quite possibly the best chinese I've had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

I must say that the food here is amazing. The best Chinese I've eaten in a very long time. The location is not what you would expect (it's in a strip mall and easy to miss) but very good. I highly recommend you eat here when in Montgomery. The vegetable spring roll was GREAT! I had the sesame chicken which was super! Go here your mouth will thank you!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“A great break on a long car trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Found Chin Chin's on Tripadvisor and we weren't disappointed. The food was fresh and the service was great. The flowing water from large vases soothed our tired souls from a long trip. We returned to the road well nourished and rested.

• Visited June 2013
Auburn, Alabama
“Flavor Explosion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I don't usually 'rave' over Chinese food...but here goes!
This restaurant is new to Montgomery and NOT going away.
My teens describe the interior as 'Techno Funky' modern? Ha
The menu selection is deep & all encompassing.
The quality of ingredients very high, & the TASTE...as I stated in the title 'Exploding'!
The Kung Poa Chicken is a gorgeous medley that will light your tongue up, yet deeply satisfy you.
The Sweet/Sour Chicken hits a perfect note & my kids rave over the tenderness of the Pepper Steak.
The rice is absolutely cooked to Perfection.
Need I say More?
It IS on the pricier end for this stream of takeout, but worth the splurge a few times per month.
I won't eat Chinese anywhere else in Montgomery now (;

• Visited May 2013
Trinity, Florida
“Amazing delivery Chinese! Best I've had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

. This is by far the best takeout/ delivery Chinese restaurant i have ever had.
The food was all delicious and remarkably fresh i even had some really delicious sushi to boot!

1 Thank MrsMommaDixon