“Decent food”

Olive Garden
Ranked #112 of 480 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stopped at this restaurant because it was close to motel. Service was pretty slow, the table next to us was complaining that they had not received their food and it was over an hour before they got served. Our wait time was not that long and the server (a young man) was very polite and congenial. The food was average, one of our dishes (the chicken rosemary) tasted like it was not seasoned and they took it off the bill. Overall pretty decent will some reservations.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Got to the restaurant and had to wait a fiew minutes, no problem. Got seated and this is where the problem begins. I'm not sure if the waitress was new, but she was super slow. I ordered my drink and appetizer at the same time. I ran out of tea twice, only got 1 refill offer. I finished my meal at 8:24 p.m. and it is now 8:35 and and I just saw my waitress. Instead of waiting on her again, I just asked her to run my card so I could leave. A manager was behind me comping a table as I left, maybe it should have been me as well.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had a fantastic meal, nothing very special, but the taste was so good. I had chosen the fired Lasagna and this was maybe the best appetizer / pasta I had in my life.
the following spaghetti with meat sauce were excellent as well, highly command this place.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a special request for this location as we prepared for my nieces bridal luncheon. The staff was accommodating and the food was consistent with what we expect from Olive Garden and Darden restaurants in general.

It's nice to know you can count on that consistency when you're away from home and you want something familiar.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I decided to give Olive Garden a try for lunch today to see what was being offered new on the lunch menu. I ordered the signature salad and a grilled shrimp pasta dish in tomato (red) sauce. The lettuce had started to turn brown, not a good sign for freshness. The shrimp in the pasta dish had a delicious taste, but they sure were small. My waitress was very friendly and attentive. Everything about this Olive Garden is average.