“Chilis montgomery has fallen”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Was very disappointed my food was cold server was slow table was dirty what was the most disappointing was I know the standard they are supposed to keep having worked with the company for five years before moving on from this same store it is poorly managed and the employees are like robots I was very disappointed

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were seated right away and the waitress came and took our drink order. Nothing happen, still nothing happen. so there were raised voices coming from the staff area and more shouting and the patrons could hear everything that was going on. We waited and still nothing or no one came our way. there was other staff, but no one came to check on us. The extra staff could see us sitting there and knew our waitress had left. we finally had someone come and take our order, but by then who wanted to eat, but my hungry grandchildren. I would have left and never come back.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went to Chili' because it was convenient and we like the food. We were seated right away and our waiter came and took our drink order and then our food order. We ordered simple dishes, chicken sandwich, turkey sandwich and a salad. It was not very busy so we figured we could get in and out quickly. That did not happen. Had you only had an hour lunch hour you never would have made it back anywhere close to on time. I have no intentions of waiting that long for lunch anywhere. If all you have is time then it is perfect for you.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were traveling through and were looking for something safe to eat. Chili's is usually pretty safe and predictable. I ordered the soup and salad. Loved the potato soup. The salad was good but the ranch was a little watery. . . . Booooooo! My husband had the triple dipper with potato skins, honey chipotle wings and eggrolls. He ate everything and only shared a potato skin. He really liked the new wings (honey chipotle). My son had the cheese quesadillas. He wasn't really thrilled about them but enjoyed the fries. Our server was really busy but he did well with us and took care of our every need. It appeared he had way too many tables for one person but he seemed to handle it well.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Came here with 26 people (twenty-six). We have 1 waitress (one). It's been an hour now and I've had 1 glass of water (one). No refill (though I've needed one for a while) and no salad much less the entrée.

Also, no wifi and poorly kept bathroom (men's).