“DO NOT PROCEED !!!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Just got back so everything is still fresh in my mind. The wait was about 30 minutes for an 8-top...which was good considering that the wait for smaller parties was longer. However, we had Andy as our server and he was not good at all. I would rate him a 3 on 1-10 scale with 10 being the best. He had no idea of bubble space (i.e. he put his crotch practically on my shoulder as he was taking our order). Then half of our steass were under cooked, the other half over cooked. I can typically excuse that... as I understand with a busy kitchen the meat might not come out exactly as intended, but then as he was collecting the finished plates...he kept jabbing me in the neck with the stack of plates he had in his left hand (i.e. bubble space). To finish the night off, as he was passing out the checks...he knocked over my glass of wine. I do not ever go out looking for a comp but to not even be offered one was an insult (in my opinion). In closing...I will never go to this restaurant in Montgomery, AL again.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

We love the value of the $9.99 steak special. Plenty of food prepared well at cost cheaper than eating at home.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

Good food and speedy service. Getting in and out is tricky, but hey its Outback so it was worth it.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

I went with a my family a party of 11. The food is all precooked and bought in from a supplier. I have eaten better ribs elsewhere. The food is overpriced. We had a good evening as you have to make an effort. The service was good and the waitress sang to the two in our party who were celebrating birthdays.

Reviewed February 27, 2010

Great food and great service!