“Family Time”

Ranked #12 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Renton, United States
“Family Time”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We traveled cross country to spend weekend with our military son whom we hadn't seen in a year. To feel so welcome and in home-like stay made our visit special. The staff was extremely kind and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
huntsville, United States
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, Montgomery, AL. The staff was overly friendly and I enjoyed their delightful attitudes. The place was easily accessible from the main roads. I really liked the appearance of the lobby and the pool and hot tub were both in working condition even in February. I used them both too. :-)

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I booked this hotel for 2nights.. Feb13&14 because I love staying In the Hilton Hotels they are very nice and clean with friendly staff. this one was a little different from the ones in the past, but still pretty nice with friendly staff. Well the problem came the last night of our stay.....me and my husband left the room about 9 that morning to get out and sight see and enjoy the city. we returned around 12midnight went to our room and notice housekeeping had been there to clean our room, everything looked great...until we pull the covers down to get into bed and notice that the comforter had not been changed, cause earlier that morning pepto bismol was waste on the sheets and comforter and the spots was still their.so I took a picture of it and went down to the lobby to show the person at the desk she apologized and offered to send someone up to change them.I said no cause we were tired and ready to go to sleep. so she apologized again and wrote my info down and said i would be hearing from there manager. Mr Melvin cant remember the last name, but tomorrow will make a week and still no call... with those bedding not being changed makes me wonder if they were changed before we checked inn or were we sleeping on the beddings from the person that had that room before us . Even with the pics posted about the bed and mattress I still gave this hotel a chance will not be staying at this location anymore.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Amelia, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My price doubled in one day in the middle of the week from the first day to the second - DOUBLED. It kinda felt like I was being politely robbed! Even the staff agreed that it was kind of ridiculous. The rooms were nice and the staff very polite. I ordered room service - the food was good - but both days they had to come back to my room twice because they forgot something I ordered the first time they arrived to my room.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I will stay at this hotel anytime I am in Montgomery. I LOVE THIS HOTEL. I will tell everyone I know about this WONDERFUL hotel. The food was GREAT, The staff is very ATTENTIVE, And most of all the rooms were very CLEAN.

New Braunfels, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2014

As a frequent traveler this was located in a very beautiful location. The entrance into the hotel was very inviting, quiet and quaint! The beds were very comfortable! I would certainly revisit this location and recommend it to others.

Clarksville, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2014

One of the best hotels stayed in recently. I kiddingly called it a "Five Star" hotel, since we were snow-bound there for three(3) days. if you are going to be stuck somewhere because of the waether...the Hilton is the place to be. Nice pleasant staff, clean rooms and hallways.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business