“Couples Weekend / AU vs MSU”

Hilton Garden Inn Montgomery East
Ranked #12 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Tuscaloosa, United States
“Couples Weekend / AU vs MSU”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is a Awesome location and very cozy. We attended the AU vs MSU game and decided to stay in Montgomery away from the congestion. We couldn't have picked a better location and the price was great. We Enjoyed our stay and we will return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Czech first
Babylon, NY, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had a wonderful experience with a helpful and friendly staff. We had two rooms that were equally great. Other family members that stayed at other hotels in the area had many complaints. At the Hilton Garden Inn we had no complaints. We would definitely stay here any time we are in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Moundville, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a nice hotel to stay at while in Montgomery. The location is good, amenities are nice and business services are great. Staff goes out of its way to make you feel welcome and attend to any needs you may have.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had spoken with Shemiracle earlier in the week and upon arriving on Saturday she was at the front desk. She remembered having spoken with me and did everything she could to make check-in quick and painless. My room was ready, even though I was early, with the air on so it was nice and cool not to mention very clean and even smelled fresh. I needed a phone book and restaurant suggestion and Shemiracle provided within minutes of my calling the front desk. That nite my friend and I had a drink prepared by Nikki - one of her own concoctions. It was so refreshing that we ordered a second to take upstairs with us. Next morning at breakfast we had the pleasure of being waited on by Sandra and Mr. James - service and food were superb with a visit to our table from Mr. James to make certain he had prepared our order correctly. There were several other employees I encountered and each and every one was super friendly and made me feel as though I was their most important guest of the day. The hotel is off the beaten path but the setting is beautiful and quiet. Will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank darkroots
Wurzburg, Germany
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great hotel - nice location. Convenient with a very helpful staff. They are very friendly and want you to have a very comfortable stay. Rooms are clean and newer. The staff is very accommodating and will replace down pillows!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Robert B
Dothan, Alabama
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I looked at a number hotel chain and brands before settling in on this one, but am I glad I made the right decision! First and foremost is the professional staff here; every member was pleasant and about customer service. They let me know that they appreciated me being a Hilton Honors Member and it showed. I found the property maintained well with many places throughout to just sit and relax with family.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Big_Globe_Traveler
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great atmosphere in common areas, good food in restaurant, and a great staff all contribute to a satisfying stay. Our room was about average, but was very clean and tastefully furnished. Bed was comfortable, although pillows were not what we like. Overall, highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple