“Beautiful campus”
Review of Huntingdon College

Huntingdon College
Ranked #34 of 73 things to do in Montgomery
More attraction details
Owner description: Fifty-eight-acre campus in Montgomery's scenic suburb plays host to a variety of community events, dance performances, concerts and college ceremonies.
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This is my alma mater so of course I love it. The buildings are beautiful and even the new additions have been styled to match the original buildings. The faculty and staff are wonderful and the atmosphere on campus is very friendly. The last time I was on campus I actually stopped to show my daughters where I had gone to school.

1  Thank Kristen Y

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I attended Huntingdon before transferring to Auburn. It is a Methodist School, very high academic standards, lovely Gothic architecture and small teacher to student ratio. Really learned how to study well here. Great for students from small town. Now has a football team even!!

2  Thank Anne C
Reviewed February 27, 2012

A once female Methodist school that only the upper class attended. It's now coed and has grown to take over much of the surounding area.

2  Thank Steve B

Been to Huntingdon College? Share your experiences!