“Uh-uh, no.”

Asia Bistro and Seafood
Ranked #169 of 480 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I know that the family running this place are super, super nice. But, I am sorry...the food just ain't that great. There is very little spice or kick, the options are limited, and the Thai food ain't Thai. I go here because my family goes. Would never go of my own free will.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

A family owned restaurant. The service is reliably good and efficient. The menu is somewhat limited for an Asian restaurant, but they offer Thai selections and Bento boxes. After multiple visits, I have never had an meal that disappointed. The hot and sour soup is spicy. Egg rolls are crunchy and hot. The steamed dumplings are tender. The portions are not overly generous, but satisfying. The food is nicely seasoned but not overly spicy or hot.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Our family loves Asia Bistro. The curry soup is a favorite of my husband and the kids love the steamed dumplings - best in town they say. I love the Pad Thai as well as the soups. I don't care for the sushi - that is why it is only 4 stars!!