“Good Sandwiches”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Wanted something different for my dinner. Had a great sandwich, very tasty and large. Everything was fresh. Free refills on sodas and of cause free soft serve ice cream. Very good experience.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Just passing through Montgomery and stopped for lunch . Food was outstanding ! Among other things my daughter ordered the Ceasar salad . When we received it there was salmon on it . We sent it back and noticed that is what they charges is for , we decided not to bother to mention it , but the sever came up to us after already refunding out credit card the difference , wow ! Salad bar was delicious and they have free ice cream to boot ! Don't miss this place if you are in the area for any reason !

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The selection just goes on and on so many things to choose from. Everyone I was with loved what they got. I had the salad bar and it was fantastic, so many things, included pasta salads, puddings and lots more. The only thing I found odd was they don't take cash, but it was excellent.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I have never had a bad meal here, and I've tried virtually everything on the menu. The mufaletta is my favorite, and they have the best Reuben around.

1  Thank GarryOwenBrain
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I love the selection at Jason's Deli. It has a great selection for all tastes. I love their French onion soup and their baked potato with grilled chicken and veggies. They also have a salad bar with lots and lots of options.

1  Thank Kayla L