“Great pizza”

Midtown Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #22 of 475 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Went here last night with a few classmates. The food was fantastic. I wasn't in the mood for pizza but this is a nice change from the typical Papa John's or Pizza Hut. I had a calzone pizza there, it was fantastic. The other guys got pizzas and a lasagna. It was very good food. Its a small restaurant, I don't know if you can call and make reservations but you may want to try if you ever come this way.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had a great little pizza which was just the right size for one person. The salad wasn't anything special but the pizza sort of made up for that. The service was fast and the folks were extremely friendly. I HATE pizza chains and this is an awesome independent pizza place. Go. Today.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We waited about 15 minutes to be seated. Geat cozy atmosphere. Everyone was super busy. Service was a bit slow. I had to look impatient until the manager had our server come over to us. Two tables seated after us (who had not waited nearlyl as long as us) were greated and had their drink orders taken before ours. We ordered the Garlic Crustini with arugula. It was AMAZING! I had the small 5 meat pizza and my daughter had the classic. Both were really good, though a bit greasy. The next time I will get teh garlic crustini and a salad. The arugula was that good. This restaurant is located at the back of a shopping center so don't give up if you have trouble finding it.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Read the reviews and really liked it because I'm partial to a thin crispy crust and the sauce was great as well as the toppings. Had the hummus with pita bread as well and that was good as well. Service was great and the decor was cool. Pizza came out really fast. Must try in Montgomery.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

This place was recommended to us from another shop owner in the area and initially I was skeptical when we were walking up to the place but boy was I wrong! This is a great little neighborhood pizza place that has obviously fresh ingredients, excellent service and amazing pizza!

My favorite pizza that we got was the 5 meat pizza. This is not your typical chain pizza place 5 meats either! The cheese bread was also amazing! All of the pizza is thin crust (that I saw anyway) but the medium was a pretty decent size. 3 men could barely eat two mediums!