“Not happy with the service or food!”
Review of IHOP #4436

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP #4436
Ranked #351 of 463 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American
“Not happy with the service or food!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

It took them 45min to bring my family food. And what we order they had some of the food on the plate. And the waitress said the cook is still cooking the rest of our food. And she an ugly attitude. So, I want be going back!!!!

2 Thank Jsan3576

Salem, Illinois
“Very nice.”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Eric was our server. Very polite, efficient and helpful!! Clean place and good food.

• Visited July 2012
wi
“Wish I'd read the other review before we stopped at this I hop”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I wouldn't usually review an I hop but want to warn other travelers to avoid this one.

While driving long distance we wanted a place to stop for good food and fairly quick service.
Lesson learned to check tripadvisor first next time we want a quick stopping place while driving on the highway.

We were seated quickly and served coffee relatively fast, but ended up waiting at least 15 minutes or more for our breakfast of pretty average orders.
When our pancakes, eggs and bacon were served, our son was told his waffle would be coming soon! He waited another few minutes to get his breakfast.

Restaurant wasn't busy but tables weren't cleared right away and staff not overly friendly or ambitious.

We chose Ihop since the one back home is nice, new and clean, unlike this one which could use lots of attention.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank average1
Montgomery, Alabama
“Poor Customer Service and Cleaniness”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Three of my family members and myself went to the IHOP located at 2950 East South Blvd, Montgomery AL on December 4, 2011 for breakfast. We noticed that they had a low rating from the Food Inspectors. In addition, the appearance of the restaurant was not clean. We asked the employee that greeted us what was the reason for the low rating? Her unpleasant attitude and personality was such that we decided that was not a place we cared to eat. Customer service is definitely something that should be stressed to the staff at restaurants. Customers are the ones that keep employees employed. Needless to say, I nor my other family members will probably never visit that restaurant again.

Visited December 2011