“lots to eat”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 21, 2013

plenty different egg dishes. Eggs Benedict in many varieties. Very filling and well tasting egg based food.

There are newer reviews for The Egg & I

Reviewed June 15, 2013

So glad we ate here. They have great service and no request is too small. Very busy restaurant which means good food!

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Just ate here for breakfast. I had never heard of the place and someone recommended it. It was amazing! I had a Parisian Benedict which was like eggs Benedict but on a croissant. They had various kinds of omlettes and waffles and other options with good ingredients. It was a delicious breakfast!

1  Thank AmyLoverOfSun
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stopped for brunch at the Egg & I while in town visiting. The service was fast and the food was good. They had a lot of different options to choose from, so come hungry! I had the raisin french toast with scrambled eggs and bacon. My husband ordered the waffle covered with berries, bananas and walnuts.

*They also have a military discount!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

A very pleasant morning. Wanting to experience what our city has to offer. I choose The Egg & I for my first stop. It was a wonderful start to a blessed day. The service was great the young lady Natasha was very attentive. Great food selections and also wonderful recommendations. The wait wasn't long and food came out in good time and everything was Hot! Id requested a corner to work and eat, without hesitation. I was seated this place was busy and they were kind and helpful and happy to please. Best of all the food was great. I'd recommend to my Guest Family and friends!!!

sincerely,