“Nice breakfast spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stopped for brunch at the Egg & I while in town visiting. The service was fast and the food was good. They had a lot of different options to choose from, so come hungry! I had the raisin french toast with scrambled eggs and bacon. My husband ordered the waffle covered with berries, bananas and walnuts.

*They also have a military discount!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

A very pleasant morning. Wanting to experience what our city has to offer. I choose The Egg & I for my first stop. It was a wonderful start to a blessed day. The service was great the young lady Natasha was very attentive. Great food selections and also wonderful recommendations. The wait wasn't long and food came out in good time and everything was Hot! Id requested a corner to work and eat, without hesitation. I was seated this place was busy and they were kind and helpful and happy to please. Best of all the food was great. I'd recommend to my Guest Family and friends!!!

sincerely,
A lover of Great Service

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food was good... reminded me of another broken egg. Service was not very good... could of been because we were hidden in the back :)

1  Thank wpouncey45685
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My daughter and I went this morning. The Egg & I looked like the "after" on Restaurant Impossible. It is beautiful and clean. (Health Score 95.) Everyone who worked here was super helpful. They worked well together as a team, treating each other with respect and treated the customers well, too. We were super excited before we ever got our food. The food was great! I had the Mexican omelet, I think, and my daughter had something from the healthy section of the menu. Both were excellent. I cannot say enough good things about this place. I am glad my daughter's co-worker recommended this restaurant. We WILL be back!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Really great food. Very attentive service. The food is too good to visit often. Fitness demands will power. But, they make will power hard to come by with their delectable offerings.