“Food was great”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food was good... reminded me of another broken egg. Service was not very good... could of been because we were hidden in the back :)

1  Thank wpouncey45685

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My daughter and I went this morning. The Egg & I looked like the "after" on Restaurant Impossible. It is beautiful and clean. (Health Score 95.) Everyone who worked here was super helpful. They worked well together as a team, treating each other with respect and treated the customers well, too. We were super excited before we ever got our food. The food was great! I had the Mexican omelet, I think, and my daughter had something from the healthy section of the menu. Both were excellent. I cannot say enough good things about this place. I am glad my daughter's co-worker recommended this restaurant. We WILL be back!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Really great food. Very attentive service. The food is too good to visit often. Fitness demands will power. But, they make will power hard to come by with their delectable offerings.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stumbled upson this place quite by chance and found it to be an excellent choice. I had breakfast there and it was very tasty.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Awesome eggs benedict. This place is usually busy, but it's worth a little bit of a wait to try out their brunch. I only wish they served mimosas and bloody marys with their brunch!

1  Thank Christie D