“Best place for the family to enjoy breakfast out!”
Review of The Egg & I - CLOSED

The Egg & I
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Awesome service, great menu selection, food is cooked perfectly. We love this place for weekend breakfasts.

There are newer reviews for The Egg & I

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The relaxed atmosphere, wide array of menu items and the diligence of the manager and servers make The Egg & I a very enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

My wife and I ate here this afternoon. She ordered the egg cheeseburger with a side of brocoli cheese soul and I got the breakfast burrito with red and green sauce. We also got the pecan coffee! Mine was incredible. Both meals were under $10!
The service was so friendly. We got our own carafe of coffee and water! And the manager came over to ask us how out meal was and if we needed anything. This place was awesome.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We have been here several times taking many different guests. Every time was a good experience. The pancake (quite large) is a favorite. French toast and egg sandwich also excel. Lunch is good too. Owner-manager is on site so excellence prevails.