Wingate by Wyndham Montgomery
$56
Travelocity
$120
Travelocity
All reviewswafflesnight staybed was very comfortablea great staystaff was friendlybreakfast barfree breakfastup to dateconvenient locationpillowshousekeepingrenovationalinterstate
FilterAll languages

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Reviewed October 23, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The people that said this hotel was nice prior to me...???I am so confused on what was nice, LOL!! It was filthy!

OMG! Where do I start! This hotel was FILTHY and I will complain because $50 + tax on Travelocity is WAY too much for this nasty, filthy place and $10 extra when I got there because they won't give you a double bed; I have stayed in nicer motel 6's, if you just want to be cheap!

My daughter laid down in the bed before i could inspect it, so when I pulled the covers back MY BABY WAS LAYING ON A DRIED UP BLOODY SHEET!!!!!!!!!!

I go tell the front desk staff and she doesn't look all that surprise, which is alarming! I get new, dinghy sheets to change the bed MYSELF and low and behold the mattress pad has a yellow, bodily fluid stain that matches the yellow, nasty stain on the comforter that's probably been on there for weeks!

I go BACK to the front desk and tell them that they are going to do something! I am told that MANAGER RITA (That never shows her face) says they can't do anything but move me. Well the move room was equally nasty smh, ugh, so gross and AS MUCH AS I HATED TO SHOWER, we'd been driving all day and I had to do it, at the cost of water building up around my feet because the drain was clogged smh.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!! Never again! At least I got a $50 voucher from Travelocity and the pleasure of posting bad comments anywhere that will let me!

Room Tip: Never stay here is my tip. Go to the Motel 6 it's cleaner, if you just want cheap!
2  Thank Janine B