Best Western Montgomery I-85 North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$153
  • Pool
$56
$120
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Booked the room online through lq.com. Got a $50 per night rate, which I thought was fantastic, but then worried what I would be getting. The hotel hallways were being remodeled, which was great to see the facelift in progress. Hotel staff was great at check-in, they even called my room to make sure I was happy with the room and accommodations. Plus, all of my requests had been granted. Breakfast was the normal continental affair, but more than enough choices. I never understand why people complain about a free breakfast...Anyway, the rooms where a little outdated and worn with stained carpets probably due to the free pet policy. You can't expect to have the carpets cleaned everyday between people checking in and out. This was a comfortable hotel for the night, especially for the price. Any reasonable person not looking to complain would say the same.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank wkmason00
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Having read previous reviews I was dreading this stop over on our recent fly drive holiday. The approach to it made me feel even worse, (I said...'oh no' as we approached through the parking lot). As we arrived a couple left with a couple of dogs in tow. However, Greg the receptionist could not have been more pleasant. We were allocated a ground floor room which was clean and basic. Yes, there were a few minor issues with the room but not worthy of reporting, hey, this is not the Ritz. The property is certainly not worthy of some of the reviews that have been posted. Despite being close to the road, we had a quiet night's sleep. Breakfast in the morning was complimentary and what can you say, there was enough and whether I eat off polystyrene or bone china doesn't bother me as long as my stomach and taste buds are happy. Breakfast is taken in the area near to the main reception desk. Fine for a one night stay.

1  Thank mike787
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This motel is within about 12-15 minutes of the historic attractions in downtown Montgomery. It is conveniently located near restaurants and gas stations in the immediate area. Clean, up to date. Pet friendly at no extra cost, but verify.

Room Tip: GPS may get confused because website says it is on East Blvd. It is actually on Carmichael. To get a good room, inspect it b4 finalizing your acceptance of the room. Sometimes it is necessary to request a different room.
1  Thank Janet S
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Running away from Hurricane Sandy (after participating from the Marine Corp Marathon), our group made an overnight stop at the hotel, on our way back home (Texas). The lobby was clean and decent. The room was small. The carpet was filty. The bathroom was tiny, even the toilet was small/so low to the ground! The front desk cleark was nice and attentive, however.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends