Best Western Montgomery I-85 North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$153
  • Pool
$56
$120
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
A La Quinta traveler
Hendersonville, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed October 5, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I traveled over 10 hrs to this location. This was my first time using this chain of hotels. The first room I was given smelled like pure SKUNK!!! After alerting the front desk, maintance came and gave us a different room and said the manager at the front desk knew this room was not suppose to be given out. The second room was not clean, trash was under the dresser and lots of dust and paper under the beds. The next day we came back to the room and it had not been cleaned. We alerted the front desk ( they were very unprofessional ) housekeeping came to the room and gave us some ridiculous story as to why she didn't clean the room properly ( she was also very unprofessional). This was the last straw, even though we were suppose to stay another night we felt it was not worth the headache. It was a big college football weekend so our choices were limited but we took our chances and check out anyway. They did not want to give us a refund at first but the lady at the desk gave it to us after we gave her the run down of our awful experiences on the property. The manager was suppose to call me regarding my complaints but to this day has not, it has been a week now! I will never never stay at another LaQuinta Inn & Suites the first impression is a lasting impression!!!

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel chain!!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The staff was really nice and helpful, everything worked, (iron, microwave, and refrigerator) and I liked the fact that there were mirrors everywhere, just my preference. The bed was ok to sleep, but clean, the only problems I had was that the floor needed cleaning and I could hear the people upstairs quite a bit.Other than that, I enjoyed my stay and I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Port Orange, Florida, USA
Reviewed September 14, 2012

As an La Quinta rewards member; the hotel is not up to the La Quinta standards I have come to expect. It was completely surrounded by old parking pavement with the pool located across a large old parking area from the hotel.

The room had a heavy smell of cleaners trying to cover the fact it had been heavily smoked in. If we had not been so tired and exhausted we would have found another hotel.

Never again will I trust La Quinta; it is now at the bottom of my hotel list.

Bill & Mary