“Tight Fit”

Comfort Inn - Montgomery / Carmichael Rd.
Ranked #27 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Denver, Colorado
“Tight Fit”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I think the bed was changed from a queen to a king. If you were on the side where the wall is you will not be able to get out. Heaven help it there was a fire. Otherwise everything else was okay. i do not have to use 200 characters to make my point known.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Entire hotel smells of cigarette smoke. Despite having designated third floor for smoking rooms you cannot get away from it! If you have allergies don't even stop. Also, seems rather dated or maybe just warn out. Beds despite booking double queens were only doubles. They were comfortable enough though. This is nothing more than your basic cheap hotel and not worth the price.

• Stayed January 2013

Travelers are raving about these Montgomery hotels

Sherman, Texas
Reviewed September 17, 2012

At checkin, I politely asked if there had been any problems etc. The desk clerk assured me that there were no problems. Upon laying down to read for about five minutes, here they came, walking across the sheets. Needless to say, we reported to the desk, repacked our things and left immediately. For the remainder of our trip, we kept our clothes in tightly tied bags until we could get home and launder both the dirty and clean ones. Sprayed our luggage and can only hope that we have not gotten them in our house.

I am highly allergic to insect bites and have further complications from cancer medication. Stay away from this place!!! We are in our 70's and found ourselves out on the street after ten pm looking for another place to stay

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank texaslady523
State Road, North Carolina
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel on our way to storm clean up in Louisiana. It was a decent place to sleep. I didn't see any bugs and the cleanliness was ok, a little dusty. There was people out by the pool smoking weed that night so I wouldn't consider it family friendly but it was an ok place to stop for the night and sleep. I didn't use the pool but it didn't quite look like the photos on the website.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
montgomery
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Hundreds of ants in our room! Only room/hotel available when we arrived.... dirty. Bought my own cleaning supplies and cleaned my room before we could stay. Woke up the next morning with hundreds of ants in our room! STAY AWAY!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank kim707
Reviewed April 22, 2012

My friends and I stopped at this hotel on our way back to NYC from Los Angeles.

1. Sketchy guests
2. Carpet unvacuumed and stained
3. Room had musty stench
4. We found a bed bug!

When checking out, we informed those at the front desk and after debate we were finally able to get a full refund. We only hope our luggage wasn't infested!

• Stayed April 2012
Morrow, Georgia
Reviewed November 27, 2011

This hotel needs to closed down and rebuilded. They try to remodeled it be throwing paint and wallpaper here and there. It was not a professional job because when they paint the wall it was not neat. They wallpapered over holes in walls that you can tell and I thought blood stain was on the door because some of the staining was on the card behind the door. The family that owned and run the hotel is from India ( I guess). So u can imagine how much work is done. The pool was green and slimy looking. U are not allowed to take food to your room from breakfast because a sign says so. The dining area has about five small tables and cramped.Plus the biscuits were ice cold for gravy to go on. GROSS! The t.v. is old and none of the channels are right for the programming.Like channel 58 suppose to be MTV its CNN etc. Everything there is old and very outdated. On top of everything the elevator feels like its is going to stop between floors it was not showing what floor you was on instead it was flashing fc. Whatever that is. I have stayed at many Comfort Inns and Suites but lately I have been disappointed because a lot of them are being franchised. I might have to look into another hotel chain to start staying at.

Room Tip: go to another hotel.