“Stay Away! Bugs! Dirty!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #30 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Hundreds of ants in our room! Only room/hotel available when we arrived.... dirty. Bought my own cleaning supplies and cleaned my room before we could stay. Woke up the next morning with hundreds of ants in our room! STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank kim707

Reviewed April 22, 2012

My friends and I stopped at this hotel on our way back to NYC from Los Angeles.

1. Sketchy guests
2. Carpet unvacuumed and stained
3. Room had musty stench
4. We found a bed bug!

When checking out, we informed those at the front desk and after debate we were finally able to get a full refund. We only hope our luggage wasn't infested!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed November 27, 2011

This hotel needs to closed down and rebuilded. They try to remodeled it be throwing paint and wallpaper here and there. It was not a professional job because when they paint the wall it was not neat. They wallpapered over holes in walls that you can tell and I thought blood stain was on the door because some of the staining was on the card behind the door. The family that owned and run the hotel is from India ( I guess). So u can imagine how much work is done. The pool was green and slimy looking. U are not allowed to take food to your room from breakfast because a sign says so. The dining area has about five small tables and cramped.Plus the biscuits were ice cold for gravy to go on. GROSS! The t.v. is old and none of the channels are right for the programming.Like channel 58 suppose to be MTV its CNN etc. Everything there is old and very outdated. On top of everything the elevator feels like its is going to stop between floors it was not showing what floor you was on instead it was flashing fc. Whatever that is. I have stayed at many Comfort Inns and Suites but lately I have been disappointed because a lot of them are being franchised. I might have to look into another hotel chain to start staying at.

Room Tip: go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank serenity2372
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Internet too slow...... 0.50X0.50 MBPS......Horrible for browsing streaming video, music...............takes forever to download...

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank joseph s
Reviewed September 9, 2011

The interior hallways were like a 4 star hotel. The room was top notch and super clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. Excellent hot breakfast. Wish we could have accomodations like this everywhere we go. Would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank trojan77
Reviewed May 22, 2011

Stayed one night during state high school softball tournament. King room was nice, particularly for the money ($60 coupon-book rate), clean and roomy. Fairly quiet for a Friday night on a "motel strip" off I-85. Friendly desk staff.

I don't care for the room layout where the shower/toilet is in a separate room across from the sink, but sometimes that layout is advantageous. In any event, it was clean and properly stocked. Nicely-sized refrigerator, worked well.Looks like this property has been spruced up recently.

WiFi steady and fast, with multiple access points available.

Breakfast as OK. Usual make-your-own waffles. Eggs were square (huh?), sausage patties had an odd color to them, but biscuits and gravy were good. Dining area was small, but signs admonish guests not to take their food back to the room. First time I've ever seen that.

Overall, a good stay, especially for the money. I'd go back.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank realkyhick
Reviewed May 19, 2011

I was hesitant to stay at this hotel due to poor reviews but pleasantly pleased with my choice. The hotel is being remodeled and apparently the rooms have been painted and wall paper removed since I didn't see any.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was here for a wedding and unfamiliar with the area. The lady at the desk offered to print off a map from the hotel to the church. The rooms were nice and clean and the rate was reasonable. I will definately recommend this hotel to others and stay here again upon my future trips.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo