“The choices are endless and usually very tasty.”
Review of Fried Tomato Buffet - MOVED

Fried Tomato Buffet
Cuisines: American
Description: Fried Tomato Buffet 6050 Atlanta Highway, Montgomery, AL 36117-2856. Phone. (334)244-6162
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I am always amazed at the sheer volume of food prepared daily.....most of which is delicious. It would be hard to find better fried green tomatoes!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Every new restaurant in town tries to improve on the classic Southern cuisine, with mixed success. If you really want fried green tomatoes and can't get to Martin's or Mimi's, then this will work for you.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Lots of veggies, a good size salad bar, bread pudding and fried green tomatoes to die for! The fried chicken was not the best I've had, a bit on the dry side, but the fried fish was great, and the Salisbury steak was great. I loaded up on southern veggies i haven't had since my granny was alive! Rutabagas, field peas, fried squash, collards, corn salad, I could just keep going!!! Good service, even though the place was busy, my family of 5 was seated and drinks served quickly. The kids loved the food, and even my picky eater helped himself to 3 plates of food. We will definitely go back when we are in town.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

We love this place, incredible quality food for a buffet. Have eaten here many times and have never had a bad meal. Where else in the world can you get rutabagas and fried green tomatos every day!!! This is the first place we eat when we come back to town. Try it.

1  Thank TravelNurses2
Reviewed December 9, 2011

You absolutely cannot beat the value you get at this place. 2 people can easily eat under $20 with money left over for a tip. Food choices are changed on a daily basis so it's not the same thing every day. My only caveat to that statement is that they do serve many of the same items on the same day each week. If you happen to only get in there on a particular day each time, you will see some repetition. Don't go looking for gourmet selections here. It's strictly comfort food for the most part...chicken, beef, pork, rice, assorted veggies, rolls, a decent salad bar, and some dessert choices. Servers are usually very attentive and keep your table clean and your drinks filled. I've been to this place several times and in only one instance, did I feel like the food was not up to par. I give everyone an "off" day every now and then. Like I said, out of the many times I've been, I've only had one instance where I wasn't very satisfied.

1  Thank Chris B