“Unique”

Cross street: Cloverdale Road and Graham Street
Montgomery, Alabama
“Unique”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

True is nestled in the oldest part of the city being the neighborhood of Old Cloverdale. This is no chain or franchise. The food here is always special and unique. The wait staff are very professional. Like most high end restaurants, the menu is not page after page of choices but limited and tailored to the entrees they are serving that day. Although a bit pricey, my wife and I have always enjoyed any meal we have had there and look forward to going back whenever we can.

One very nice aspect of True is the Sunday morning brunch. I cant begin to describe this, but the chicken biscuit with reduced bacon relish, served on a wooden plate is simply to die for! You wont get anything like this at Chick Filet.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank estreetfan2

Rennes, France
“First class”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is not a budget restaurant, but we got what we paid for: tasty food prepared with flair; attentive, friendly service; and a relaxing dining environment. It's not too surprising that this restaurant is rated number 1 in Montgomery.

Visited July 2014
“I'm a fan!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was my 2nd visit to True and it did not disappoint! The staff were gracious and accommodating, the atmosphere relaxing and the meal was 'spot-on'! My entree of fried oysters,shrimp, catfish and okra along with perfectly seasoned, tender collard greens and fresh sliced heirloom tomatoes was delicious. Anytime I am in Montgomery, it will be a never-miss stop for me! Thank you Wesley True and team for another perfect meal!

• Visited July 2014
Montgomery, Alabama
“Fun atmosphere. Good, fresh food.”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I love this restaurant. It's in a fun, old section of town. The menu changes with the seasons. Staff is friendly and nice. It is our go to place for celebrating occasions.

• Visited May 2014
The Villages FL
“Disappointing”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We were traveling through Montgomery and checked trip advisor for a restaurant. True was number 1, but we were not pleased. The menu for lunch on your site listed many selections, however their lunch menu had 5 items and 1 was already sold out. The service was mediocre and the food just ok, and it was pricey. I would not go back.

1 Thank elllen1301