“Dinner was good”
Review of Sa-za

Sa-za
Reserve with OpenTable
Sa-za is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 475 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We had a nice dinner at Sa-za. The salad was large and the dressings tasted very good. The spaghetti and meatballs came in a large bowl with two huge meatballs. The pasta was cooked well and everything tasted good. I would eat here again. We did eat inside and the noise was loud making it difficult to hear each others conversations. Outside dining might have been a better plan.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Working in Montgomery has given me several chances to visit Sa Za. I have had nothing there that wasn't good. The Sunday sauce is a dish you may need a couple of friends to help you out. Amazing sauce but a huge portion. I love meatballs and am truly impressed that I can get them on several of their salads. The garlic bread comes crusty and warm with chunks of sweet fresh roasted garlic on top. The pastas are good. Not overcooked. And then there is the Lemon dessert. A lemon meringue with lemon curd, fresh berries and fresh mint infused whipped cream. I'm glad to spend more time in Montgomery so I can eat here again

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Sa-Zas is OK, that being said I'd rather pay for delivery from Pizza Hut. Pizza isn't bad, just not what I expected. Plus the place is constantly packed and really noisy. I'll go again if someone else is buying.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was a neat restaurant. Ate here the other night. I wasn't bad food and the atmosphere was a little sports-bar-esque. The pizza looked fantastic, I wasn't too hungry and got one of the most boring salads I've ever eaten. On the positive side the ingredients were very fresh, I just wish it was more than the meatballs, lettuce, and onions.

Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch and wanted something light and ordered the meatball salad thinking this going to be different. It was and very good. It would order again in the future.