“Don't get the salad”
Review of Sa-za

Sa-za
Reserve with OpenTable
Sa-za is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 475 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was a neat restaurant. Ate here the other night. I wasn't bad food and the atmosphere was a little sports-bar-esque. The pizza looked fantastic, I wasn't too hungry and got one of the most boring salads I've ever eaten. On the positive side the ingredients were very fresh, I just wish it was more than the meatballs, lettuce, and onions.

Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch and wanted something light and ordered the meatball salad thinking this going to be different. It was and very good. It would order again in the future.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I recently visited Sa-Za Serious Italian Restaurant on a Tuesday night. Sa-Za's is located in The Alley in downtown Montgomery and is a perfect location for dining after visiting the sites or after conducting business on Goat Hill.

We were a party of 10 and only had to wait about 10 minutes without reservations. We were seated next to the window behind a red curtain pulled to the side.

Our server was Jonathan and he was great. He joked with the group and was very familiar with the menu.

I chose the chopped lobster, shrimp, spinach over angel hair pasta. It was very good; not too heavy. One of the group ordered the carbonara and gave me a little taste; it was really delicious. We also ordered the garlic sytx; they came with marinara and fettuccine sauce. Very good!

I also split a chocolate truffle cake with someone else. It was also very good.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Italian cuisine at it's most refined! Every dish has been prepared with style and flavor that will amaze! The owner takes pride in his place and it shows! He can often be seen in the open kitchen himself. Quality, is the key word for this place.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have been there twice. The first time, service very slow but it was crowded with folks attending meetings across the street. Second time not as crowded and service very good. We took the waiters recommendation on salad and wine and both were very good. Our entree was also good. Priced comparitively. Some tables placed a little too close to others.