“GOYOLLO”

Montgomery, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“GOYOLLO”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The riverboat cruise sponsored by GoYollo was one of the most unorganized events every held. The time frame was not maintained and the event was a disaster for me. Certain people where let on the boat without proper tickets, I guess on the hookup, and the wait was horrible. The boarding was suppose to be at 9:45 with VIP passes, but those with tickets were let on about 10
:30. Then the staff was very rude and inconsiderate to those who had to wait. I can not recommend using this group for and travelling events anytime in the future.

Visited August 2013
5 Thank Goyollo

Clanton, Alabama, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Harriot ll dinner cruise”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I decided to take the dinner cruise on the Harriott ll. We met some great people and had a fantastic time. There was live music and they played very familiar hits. The dinner was a bit over priced but the food was good, portions were small. The wife and I opened up the dance floor and then pulled other couples up. This ended up making a lively group of people. I could see it also a bit stuffy if you don't have other outgoing people on the cruise. Don't wait for the party make it happen, you will be happy you did.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank Vince M
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Nice, relaxing cruise down the Alabama”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed an evening Blues Cruise down the Alabama. It was a quick getaway and very relaxing. I feel it might be a little overpriced. They literally just ride you down and back up, not too much to it. There was blues music being played on the upper and lower decks. The only warning I'll give is about the locals you'll pass as you go. We were mooned no less than 10 times and flashed once. I guess that's their way of welcoming us? I could have done without it.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank DKB09
Clanton, Alabama
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Riverboat Fun!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A group of friends and I went on this 2 hour cruise for my birthday. We had a great time! The boat can be either a peaceful experience or a party experience depending on what part of the boat you sit. If you are looking for party sit on the back of the boat (above the paddle wheel)- that is where the band sets up. We danced and had cocktails for a couple of hours. There are also snacks available for purchase (nachos, etc), And there is a seperate dinner crusie you can purchase. I would have enjoyed some historical information about some of the buildings we were passing, or the river's roles historically (wars, etc). Maybe this info could be on a brochure on the boat. But reguardless, it was a good time, and I am planning it again for date night! Also, once you get off the boat- dont worry about getting in your car and heading to a restuarant- there are good ones within walking distance. :) Try Lek's Thai :)

Visited May 2013
6 Thank sweetbcharmer
Huntsville, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Step back to a simpler time”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My friends and I kidnapped our friend for her 50th birthday and took her to Montgomery specifically to take her on the dinner cruise provided on the Harriott II Riverboat - we also purchased the birthday package and while she loved every moment being on the boat, no one could deny her favorite moments happened while she was driving the boat! What a wonderful thing to do for someone's birthday! The service was wonderful, the entertainment was the perfect volume...we couldn't have asked for more. I highly recommend this dinner cruise to anyone, particularly for any girl trip!

Visited April 2013