“Not kid-friendly at all....”

Charles Anthony's at the Pub
Ranked #21 of 462 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (334) 281-3911 phone
“Not kid-friendly at all....”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food but poor customer service. Does not cater to families with kids at all. If you go here, either leave kids at home or order kids food with the drinks, otherwise they will have your kids waiting for their food while you eat your salads...

Oklahoma City, OK
“Southern cooking at it's best”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Try the chesse and shrimp grits. WOW! The atmosphere is a family setting, but you are able to conduct your business due to the low noise level.

Visited March 2013
Trinity, Florida
“Good food, not family friendly”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at this place several times and have always been seeded outside in the nice patio this last time after asking to sit inside since it was chilly and having a 1 year old and a 3 year old, we were told point blank, " parties with children are seated outside to keep the noise levels down inside, we can turn off the fans if that helps". Wow... we wont be going back.
The food is wonderful great steaks!!! Just dont go with kids on a cool night"

Prattville, Alabama, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really?”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I ordered a Sirloin, and she came out with a Hamburger... I am not sure but I think a Sirloin is a steak. Seems legit doesn't it? Waitress was very fast As well.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Chris S
Winnipeg, Canada
“Service was terrible”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I have never felt so rushed eating in a restaurant as I did here. We were in and out in 45mins! Our waitress was constantly coming over to the point that it was annoying, she didn't wait for my husband's order but rushed off to place my appie order. His main meal came within minutes of his salad which was his starter though I had to wait for my salad which was my main meal. She tried to take my plate away before I was even done. The food was fairly tasty but the service was awful.

• Visited January 2013