Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway
Ranked #23 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We pulled off of the interstate at 2:00 AM. This hotel only had one room left. The still only charged a very reasonable rate. Staff was super friendly at such a crazy hour. Room was clean, cool, and smelled nice. The best continental breakfast I've had in a while. All in all it was a great experience and much needed good night's sleep.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Hotel was great! Stopped here on our way to Florida. Fast and easy check in. Very friendly and pleasant staff. Got a great deal on the room. Room was very clean. Felt very safe in and around hotel. Close by shopping and restaurants. Would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

This was actually several weekend trips my son and I went to stay with Hubby whike he's working in town. Kne weekend he booked my own room (for hkm too of course) BECAUZE his roomy still there that weekend. We I got kn 4th fl hubby on 3rd all was fine and dandy all the twins I stayed I n his room but when I stepped out of elevator to 4th floor and a down hallway...STUNK!!! Like curry . Gross! It's freakkn nauseating I dreades goin out in hall .and after a whike the sml drifted in they then air system. So next tken he had to book me my own room I specifically requested NO 4th FLOOR!!! All else was grwT tho. Very clean. Modern furnishings, excellent staff-super friendly and accommodating. Like I said staying in my husbands room when he was alone it was perfect!! Bit it was on 3rs floor. I did walk down 1sr floor halls and it didn't smell-JUAT THW 4th floor!!!!! I'm not exaggerating or trying to sound hateful just very nauseating and the smell would attach itself to our clothes just from shirt walk from room to elevator. And this lasted for I think it wS 3 days we were there.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My boyfriend and I had a pleasant stay at the Country Inn. It was at a great location, right off the interstate. We had no problems with check in (checked in a hour early). The room was clean and neat. Even when we needed extra towels we didn't wait for them long. The only suggestion I would make it to have a couple more movie channels.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

It wasn't any one big thing, just a number of little details - the less than cheerful desk clerk, the business center computer still running XP with a monitor that didn't work correctly, the broken AC in the banquet room, the fact that the bathroom light and fan could not be operated independently despite two switches, the remote that only worked for channels but not volume - these things left us feeling that this property was not built or operated with a lot of care. Still, the room was reasonably clean and quiet. Breakfast was ok. Your stay will probably be fine - just not exceptional.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Jeremiah M
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

No if's, and's or but's about it this place was CLEAN! I mean immaculately clean. No one wants a dingy, old feeling place to sleep. I didn't partake on any amenities they offered like breakfast or the pool (it was out of order BUT they did let you use their sister property's pool next door) but still totally enjoyed myself. Second, this place was SOOOO quiet! Even as full as the parking lot was it was a very peaceful, quiet place to slumber. My first time at a CP&S and I have to say wouldn't have been first on my list but I was thoroughly impressed. If this property is any indication of how all of them are you definitely wouldn't regret a nights stay (or more) here. Kudos!

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Farid C
Reviewed June 20, 2014

A clean motel that seems to be well maintained. The reception staff was friendly and efficient. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Breakfast -- well, that is another matter. Potentially Country Inn & Suites offer a better breakfast than most motel. But the tomatoes were bad, the salsa had fermented and the cream cheese was frozen. The lady who maintained the breakfast tables could do with some cheering up.

Room Tip: If you want to sleep before midnight or rest during the day, ask not to be put in a room of the corr...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Baruch M
Travelers also viewed these Montgomery hotels
Comfort Inn & Suites
Candlewood Suites Montgomery
#35 of 72 in Montgomery
Holiday Inn Express Montgomery - East I-85
Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway

Address: 10095 Chantilly Pkwy, Montgomery, AL 36117-7589
Location: United States > Alabama > Montgomery
#19 Business Hotel in Montgomery
Price Range: $88 - $111 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Montgomery at Chantilly Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Montgomery Chantilly Parkway Hotel Montgomery