“Wonderful in Every Way!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway
Ranked #14 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Montgomery, Alabama
“Wonderful in Every Way!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have recently had two large 'family' events in town, and the entire crew at this hotel could not possibly have been more attentive to special needs and concerns.....besides the fact that it is a beautiful hotel with a superb location.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Donny H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this review, July 18, 2016
Checking back in past reviews prior to my coming on board, I noticed some reviews that had not been responded to. We would like to invite you back as a valued guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Respectfully,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Hungarian first
Enterprise, Alabama
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites last night for business. I was actually participating in a seminar about 15 miles away but have wanted to try one of the hotels at Eastchase. I usually stay at the Renaissance in downtown.

Online reservations were easy and based on TA reviews. This is not a hotel like the Renaissance where you have help with your bags, etc., which I knew going in. Self-parking just out side the building. Check in was really easy. The guy checked me in but didn’t really tell me anything like check out time, breakfast info or where the elevators where. After going the wrong way I found them. No big deal to me but it might be to others.

I am a germaphobe. I always reclean my room before I do anything. (Yes, I know this is not normal but it is for me.) This room was pretty clean. Not perfect but clean. I would give it a 7, which is a high score for me. No dust, well-maintained, great room and space.

I had a king suite which consisted of two areas and the bathroom. There is a dorm style refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and then you enter the living room space. It had a sofa bed, chair, coffee table, desk and chair, and flat screen TV. Also, an iPod dock and speakers. The extra chair was really too much for the space, in my opinion. I probably ran into it 3 or 4 times rounding the corner or going to adjust the air. There was plenty of lighting, including a desk lamp. Free Wifi!

Through the doorway you enter the bedroom with a king-sized bed, dresser with flat screen, two end tables, and a closet which had an iron, blow dryer and the bedding for the sofa. There were two lamps and reading lights. I could not get the reading lights to work until right before I left. I don’t know why. (Maybe user error.)

Breakfast was adequate. That is all I can say about it. Nice common areas, though. I did not even look at the pool. This is only about 2 miles behind Eastchase, including shopping and wonderful dining. (I recommend Bonefish Grill, Red Robin, Zoe’s, and Chick-fil-A.)

The most negative things I can say is that the bed was too soft for my preference and the fan really is noisy. I like to sleep with a fan on so I like sound. This fan had a sound like metal tapping randomly. It was VERY annoying now that I think back.

I would recommend this place to others. It is clean, convenient and really very pretty.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Debbie D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Dear GermFreak,

Thank you for taking time to review our Fairfield Inn & Suites hotel in Eastchase at TripAdvisor. We are honored that you selected our hotel to use for your first overnight stay in Eastchase.

I have a new gentleman training on the front desk and I will be sure to discuss with him the importance of pointing out the many benefits of our hotel, such as check out time, breakfast time, locations of elevators, rooms, pool, fitness facility, ice machines and more along with how to easily access our complimentary internet.

I appreciate you pointing out to me the noise with the fan and I will have our staff check all fans as they are going through the rooms daily. And although we get many compliments on our plush supreme bedding, it can be too soft for many, including myself.

I hope that when you visit Montgomery again you will give us the pleasure of being your host hotel.

Mobile, Alabama, United States
Reviewed November 1, 2013

wonderful hotel with a very nice staff ... was close to a number of restaurants (dinner) went out for breakfast but the hotel's free breakfast looked great with large selection ... my wife has a meeting at Auburn University Montgomery which was less than 10 minutes away ... I was at the hotel all morning and it was very quiet ... would stay there again!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Swainsboro, Georgia
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were passing through Montgomery on our way from Louisiana to Georgia. We stopped at this hotel for the night to break up the trip. We had a little bit of a problem finding the hotel because the GPS tried to send us to Hampton Inn. I would recommend that anyone who stays there in the future follow the directions on Mapquest. They are much better than the GPS directions.

From the time we walked in, we were greeted with a smile, and the service we received throughout the entire stay was excellent! We thoroughly enjoyed the delicious breakfast with lots of great, healthy options. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. It would have been nice to stay there more than one night so that we could have enjoyed all that the hotel had to offer, but it was perfect for what we needed - a good night's rest and a great breakfast to start our travels the next day.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Montgomery! You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: You might want to request a room that is farther away from the elevator. Some other guests were not...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Gardendale, Alabama
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Our Softball team had a great experience at Fairfield Inn in Montgomery on EastChase Parkway. This motel was extremely clean and the staff went out of their way to assist us with any questions we had. The entire team commented on the mattresses in the room. They were the most comfortable any of us had experienced in a motel. We were close to the malls and a lot of our favorite restaurants. In the future, we will definitely return to this location.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This hotel is located right off the interstate north of the East Chase Mall area, but still within minutes of all the great shops but out of the middle of it.

Very recommended for ease and convenience of location for traveling through or stopping to enjoy the shopping.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating upon arrival. Requested room on the top floor, level 3. The lobby area was dated and very modern, and the room was very clean and comfortable, exactly what you want after driving all day. The rooms also seemed very quiet despite being fully booked that Friday night. The king sized bed was comfortable as always. Nice clean bathroom with a tub/shower combo.

Complimentary breakfast had a great hot and cold variety of items from sausage and eggs to yogurt and muffins. Very filling. Check in and check out was a breeze. Complimentary wifi also worked well.

Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: High level ensures no one stomping around above you and provides nice sunrise view for early risers.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Debbie D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear hiker,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Yes, we love being in the wonderful location near the Interstate and the great outdoor shopping mall. We receive so many compliments on our fairly new hotel, our breakfast and our beds!

I’m so glad that you stated you will stay with us again and we truly look forward to that honor. Safe travels to you!

Antioch, Illinois
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

After staying at a very average Hampton Inn in Lenoir City, Tn. we were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of this motel. Plus we paid $45 less per night for a much cleaner and nicer room. This motel will be on our favorites list for the future. Nice bathroom and and very clean and comfortable room.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Jm2323,

We are so delighted that we will be your hotel of choice in Montgomery, AL!! Thank you for allowing us to serve you when you were in town.

And we very much appreciate you taking the time to add us to your list of hotel reviews considering you are a Top Contributor here.

With gratitude,