Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway
Travelocity
$72
$56
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront deskthird floorlarge bathroombreakfast areashopping and restaurantswill stay there againeast chaseroom was cleanfree breakfasta great place to stayvery nice hotelfast foodnight's sleeplong drivestaff was friendlyenjoyed my staynew orleans
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were passing through Montgomery on our way from Louisiana to Georgia. We stopped at this hotel for the night to break up the trip. We had a little bit of a problem finding the hotel because the GPS tried to send us to Hampton Inn. I would recommend that anyone who stays there in the future follow the directions on Mapquest. They are much better than the GPS directions.

From the time we walked in, we were greeted with a smile, and the service we received throughout the entire stay was excellent! We thoroughly enjoyed the delicious breakfast with lots of great, healthy options. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. It would have been nice to stay there more than one night so that we could have enjoyed all that the hotel had to offer, but it was perfect for what we needed - a good night's rest and a great breakfast to start our travels the next day.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Montgomery! You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: You might want to request a room that is farther away from the elevator. Some other guests were not cognizant of those of us who were already trying to sleep.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Donny H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Checking back in past reviews prior to my coming on board, I noticed some reviews that had not been responded to. We would like to invite you back as a valued guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Respectfully,

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Our Softball team had a great experience at Fairfield Inn in Montgomery on EastChase Parkway. This motel was extremely clean and the staff went out of their way to assist us with any questions we had. The entire team commented on the mattresses in the room. They were the most comfortable any of us had experienced in a motel. We were close to the malls and a lot of our favorite restaurants. In the future, we will definitely return to this location.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Respectfully,

Reviewed October 9, 2013

After staying at a very average Hampton Inn in Lenoir City, Tn. we were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of this motel. Plus we paid $45 less per night for a much cleaner and nicer room. This motel will be on our favorites list for the future. Nice bathroom and and very clean and comfortable room.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Debbie D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Jm2323,

We are so delighted that we will be your hotel of choice in Montgomery, AL!! Thank you for allowing us to serve you when you were in town.

And we very much appreciate you taking the time to add us to your list of hotel reviews considering you are a Top Contributor here.

With gratitude,

Debbie Daniel, General Manager

Reviewed October 5, 2013

stayed 2 nights and enjoyed it - from the music being broadcast at the front door, to the indoor pool/hot tub, the varied and plentiful breakfast, spacious room and decor - all went well. Oh! and for a dollar we got our laundry done, and another dollar dried it - least expensive I've found in a hotel laundry facility :-)))

Room Tip: not near the lift cos it makes a 'ding dong' noise every time it reaches your floor, and is annoying!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear veejayw,

We are even more complimented when a Top Contributor of TripAdvisor acknowledges our hotel and especially to see that you have reviewed in 51 cities.

Thank you for taking time to write a note stating that you were impressed with us. I’m glad to learn that you used our facility to the fullest even doing your laundry with us.

We hope that we will have the pleasure of serving you again!

Cordially,

Debbie Daniel, General Manager

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The GPS on my phone kept sending us to the Hampton Inn, but I'm glad I continued on down the road to the Fairfield Inn, where I had a reservation. Have stayed at very few hotels of this chain in my travels, but if this is any example, I'll stay at more! Very modern, clean, and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful, and breakfast was very good with many choices. In fact, I have to say that those muffins were the best I've ever had in a chain hotel free breakfast. Could have eaten way more than I should have!

The location is great, as it is a very new commercial area with many restaurants (including Ruby Tuesday and Bonefish Grill) just down the road and many, many places to shop. This is a half way point on my visits to my mother, and I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
dianeborkowski, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Good afternoon

Thank you for your great review of our property! If your travels ever bring you back to this area we would love for you to stay with us again.

Warm Regards,