Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway
Ranked #14 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Dothan, Alabama, United States
“Great Deal!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Clean hotel with friendly staff for a great price. The indoor pool was nice and my daughter loved it. The breakfast was good with a large selection. Staff was very knowledgable and helped with any questions. Also, great location in Montgomery near shopping and good restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Thomson, Georgia, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites from May 19th until May 24th. The staff was friendly as we entered the lobby and remained so for our entire stay. Most importantly, the room was very clean and the cleaning staff did a really good job everyday keeping our room up to par. There was a good breakfast every morning! We had a question about a charge on our bill which was answered and resolved immediately. We would definitely stay at this hotel again when we are in Montgomery, AL.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and could barely hear people gathering around the downstairs firepit area...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Only had one day booked there, but enjoyed my stay. My grandchildren came to visit me and swim in the small indoor pool. I believe that it is salt water. Hot Tub was perfect. I am planning to stay there again very soon. I do understand the comments about the breakfasts, but don't know how they can improve other people's manners. Guests in some cases are pigs and only think of themselves. If you are a guest - BE KIND TO OTHERS.

Room Tip: I liked my front ground floor room.
1 Thank Sissy N
Debbie D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Sissy N,

Thank you for your kind words of our Fairfield Inn & Suites hotel. Yes, our pool and whirlpool is salt water and I’m so glad you and your grandchildren enjoyed it. The fact that it is indoors is a nice way to protect from sunburn. We take pride in our hot and cold breakfast offer and at times it can be trying to keep it clean while keeping it supplied with a large crowd.

I sincerely appreciate you taking time to give us your feedback at this TripAdvisor site. We look forward to having you and your grandchildren with us again!

Cordially,
Griffin
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Several members of my family and I have stayed here over the past 2 months while my mother has been in the hospital. The staff have been so kind to our family and offered to help out in any way that they could. We have been pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel, and they have a good selection for breakfast. There are a lot of nice stores and restaurants in the area. We would definitely stay here again.

2 Thank cchgriffin
Debbie D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear cchgriffin,

You are so kind to take time to write a review for our hotel during this very busy time. Thank you! My staff and I have been honored to have you and your family with us. We continue to think of every one of you and welcome any opportunity to serve you again. Blessings wished to each of you!

Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stayed six days at this hotel and the staff is the Best!!! From the desk, breakfast area, and hotel housekeeping. Observed Ms. Karen every morning displaying her southern charm with each person who came down for breakfast. This type of customer service makes you feel at home and imparts on your mind that you will always remember this hotel for your next trip. The Breakfast area was very professionally clean at all times. Hotel cleaned. The location of the hotel was great; within the East Chase area, which had restaurants and shopping. Hotel has an indoor pool, outdoor sitting for breakfast, night fire pit, outdoor lounging after coming out of pool or hot tub, or exericing. Truly had a great time!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Durr70
Dear Durr70,

We were so glad that you selected us to be your home away from home! Karen is wonderful as our breakfast ambassador and takes pride in her service to our guest. I will make sure she is aware of your kind compliments. I’m glad to read that you enjoyed our front patio for breakfast as well as the large back patio and fire pit outside of our indoor pool area.

And, yes, our hotel sits in a wonderful location with great food and shops that would satisfy anyone. We look very forward to having you as part of our Fairfield Family again when you return to our city!!

Cordially,

Paris, France
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Would have been about the nicest Fairfield in which I've stayed...until breakfast this morning. The food serving area was sloppy and messy; no forks when I arrived, blueberry batter in the regular container and no (regular) batter in he one marked "blueberry," batter spilled all over the place and left looking unclean; long weight for food replacement, had to request coffee cups at front desk. Desk staff wonderful, however. Oh, and no apparent effort to keep the dining area looking sanitary; spilled scrambled eggs under two tables through breakfast not appetizing.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Debbie D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear RoninParis,

Thank you for your comments and being our guest. I see that you stayed with us during a very busy sports weekend in which we had teams of kids in the hotel. Groups come to the breakfast area at the same time and we strive to keep it clean while the group is having their breakfast. On this day it was so busy that our staff struggled to clean and restock quickly. We truly care how every guest feels about their entire visit at our hotel. I am sorry that you experienced this trying time for us.

I hope that you will stay with us on your next visit to our city and allow us the chance to show you how clean and efficiently we can handle breakfast. In the manner as it should be done.

Please call on me if I can assist you with your next reservation.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Recently stayed a number of times at this hotel and the staff is the BEST EVER. Andrew takes care of every detail and ensures an outstanding stay. The location is excellent with many nice restaurants throughout the East Chase area. Excellent Gold's Gym down the street as well. The hotel is exeptionally clean, both inside and out. The outside patio is really nice. The only exception was the breakfast. Overall, it has always been a great experience staying here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Cmayse23
Debbie D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear Cmayse23,

Comments on this site are important and we appreciate yours and that you took time to offer your compliment of our hotel. Andrew has been with our hotel since it opened and he takes great pride in the hotel and assisting the guest. We are fortunate to be located in such a great location to shops, restaurants and a very nice Gold’s Gym. Feel free to contact me as I would love to discuss with you how our breakfast could have been more appealing to you. Your opinion matters.

I hope that we have the pleasure of your visit again soon.