We stayed in this hotel for two nights. The rooms were on the small side but were very nice and clean. Breakfast choices are more extensive than usual for a free hotel breakfast: cereal, bagels, croissants, muffins, eggs, waffles, grits, oatmeal, sausage, juice, coffee, yogurt, fruit, etc. My kids enjoyed the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montgomery EastChase Parkway is the only Marriott hotel in the preferred east Montgomery location near The Shoppes at EastChase. Custom-designed hotel provides an exceptional Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott experience: beautifully appointed guest rooms and king suites, vivacious color schemes and contemporary furnishings, microwave, mini-fridge, work desk, free wired and wireless HSIA, 32” flat screen TV with 60 channels including HiDef and Korean TV. Indoor salt water pool, whirlpool, outdoor patios, fire pit, fitness center, meeting rooms for 10 to 50 people. Great Room, Internet Bar, business center, social areas and complimentary Hot & Cold breakfast bar. East Montgomery hotel offers easy access to restaurants and shopping; Hyundai and Maxwell AFB; attractions from Civil War to Civil Rights; sport venues and events at Lagoon Park to the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail; near Faulkner, Huntingdon and Alabama State, Auburn Montgomery and Auburn University main campus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery-EastChase Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Montgomery Eastchase
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Montgomery Eastchase Hotel Montgomery