“Great Sports Bar and Grill”
Review of Baumhower's

Baumhower's
Ranked #5 of 475 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: “With more than 50 HD TV’s and an exciting new menu, Baumhower’s Victory Grille is your new big game headquarters! From our USDA Chuck and Beef Brisket Burgers to fresh, Alabama seafood… and don’t forget our legendary wings – there’s enough Legendary Fun and Legendary Food for the whole family!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food was very good. I wanted a shrimp poboy and that was not on the menu even tho they had other poboys and they had fried shimp. Our waitress suggested a side order of garlic bread and order the fried shrimp dinner and make my own poboy...which I did. It was actually very very good. I enjoyed the meal and felt the waitress went out of her way to make our meal a great one.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

The. Best. Chicken. And. Grits! We got in late, about 9.30pm, and had to wait, so very popular! It was the first NBA finals game, so there was a great vibe, with tv screens EVERYwhere. No need to turn and look over your shoulder to catch a game! I also ordered this amazing chicken and grits with the Ragin' Cajun sauce: couldn't eat it fast enough! The staff were amazingly friendly with great service, too!

1  Thank sbrooks1623
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This place was close to where we were were staying. It was packed with locals, loud, lively and fun. The menu is varied from ribs to salads. There is something for everyone. I don't think you will be disappointed if you choose to eat here.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed in Montgomery overnight and ate here. Had the Big Brown. Sourdough bread covered with turkey bacon gravy and mushrooms. Was great.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Keeping it simple and to the point. I had to ask for our waiter. He didn't know the menu. The food took a long time... too long. The bun was soggy from sitting (explained the long wait). The burger and fries were cold. I wonder if they got too popular and forgot who got them there?

1  Thank tntequiv