“Yummy”

Ranked #5 of 470 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Fun! We offer up your favorite Southern classics with a twist! From beefy burgers made fresh with a mixture of ground chuck and beef brisket, to our giant steaks. We at Baumhower's take the time to serve everything as fresh as possible with true Southern Hospitality! We proudly serve Alabama Gulf Seafood and all fresh chicken, steaks, burgers and produce!
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Best wing's ever. Don't know how they do it but the hot wings are crispy. Have great seletion of food and service is great.

There are newer reviews for Baumhower's of Montgomery

Reviewed July 17, 2012

As newcomers to Montgomery, we were pleasantly surprised to find Baumhower's restaurant for lunch one afternoon. The food was delicious, and the atmosphere fun and definitely sports-minded! There are enough TV screens positioned around the restaurant to ensure that everyone will have a view of the on-screen action, no matter where they are seated in the restaurant -- not something you always find in a sports bar/restaurant. Our server was extremely friendly and welcoming, and was quite helpful with the menu (just how hot at the Bring the Pain wings, anyway?). Baumhower's was a great find for us, and we'll definitely be back -- especially once football season starts!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Besides being the sports bar hangout after work, this place also serves an eclectic lunch menu for the working class: pot roast, shrimp & grits, red beans & rice, grilled chicken fingers to mention a few! Amazing staff understands the need for quick, friendly, & competent service and almost always delivers!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Neat decor but underwhelming food. Tried the Wangs, nothing special. Friend had a steak that looked decent.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I guess I should learn my lesson. Third trip to this location in the last 6 months. I never write reviews but I feel I must do something to warn potential diners. My first two trips were during lunch - for some reason certain office mates have an affection for this restaurant so I tag along. These were drawn out affairs with lacadasical service. We officially get an hour for lunch but we spent at least that time in the restaurant and we place our order with our drink order. Last night was the last straw for Baumhowers - I took my entire family there on a Wednesday night around 7 p.m. The wait to get in was only 15 minutes so I thought they might redeem themselves from previous experiences. Boy was I wrong. Our waitress must have been taking a dinner break after we got our drinks. We watched a table of 15 be seated and get their order before the server came back to our table (approx. 20 more minutes). My hunch was to throw a 20 on the table and leave because it got even worse. The table of 15 was well on their way to completing their meal before our food came out. We are now an hour and 15 minutes in the restaurant. In the end we ate our food rather quickly and I only caught quick glimpses of our server for the next 30 minutes. I had to get up and find the server at the 2 hour point to say we need to pay the bill and leave. I can understand a busy Friday night but seriously, 7 p.m. on a Wednesday? NEVER going back to this place.