“Best Chinese in Montgomery”
Review of Ming's Garden

Ming's Garden
Ranked #163 of 466 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Chinese
Montgomery, AL
“Best Chinese in Montgomery”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

The food here is excellent. It's the best chinese food restaruant I have found since I've been in Montgomery.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank machirj

Pike Road
“Authentic Chinese in Montgomery”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This long standing Montgomery establishment remains a hidden gem with the most wonderful Chinese food I've ever tasted.

• Visited March 2012
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
“Ming's Garden is amazing !!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Ming's Garden is undeniably the #1 Chinese Restaurant in Montgomery, AL. The customer service was superb. The food was delicious. You will never be disappointed. The best hot and sour soup I ever had in my life ! I give it 5 stars !!!!!

• Visited February 2012
Florida
“best Chinese restaurant in Montgomery”
Reviewed November 3, 2009

After being disappointed in some of the other Chinese restaurants around town I came across Ming's, and I'm glad I did -- they did not disappoint! Ming's is a sit down restaurant but they can also prepare food to-go. They even have a nice bar area if you want to wait for your food (they were very quick with mine, 15-20 min for two orders). The restaurant was nicely decorated and the service was excellent and attentive. Dinner prices are reasonably priced (around $10 for entrees), lunch combination's are around $7. They are open for both lunch and dinner 7 days a week. I recommend the Yu Shan garlic vegetables - the sauce is amazing with just a touch of spiciness. I look forward to trying more off their extensive menu as both entrees we tried were excellent. Ming's is tucked away at the back of a mini-mall next to a bowling alley south of I-85 on Eastern Blvd, across the street from Home Depot. It is worth finding this hidden gem, which in my opinion has the best Chinese food in Montgomery!