“Excellent stay for my trip”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #22 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Marietta, Georgia
“Excellent stay for my trip”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was my first time staying at this location and I was extremely pleased with my stay. The rooms were very clean and spacious. There was even a nice refrigerator and microwave in the room as well as a safe. The breakfast had a great variety and was very fresh with many fruits and cereals as well as eggs. At night there was no noise, making for a peaceful sleep. There are many restaurants and stores within walking distance of the hotel. The front desk was very courteous and helpful. When I asked for extra towels, I got them within minutes of asking. And the pool and workout areas were added bonuses. If I was ever in the area again, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank AJKM_12

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Houma, Louisiana
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have stayed here several times, always a very good experience. I have come to know the managers and have a good relationship with them. The accomodations are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is great. Great selection of restaurants nearby. I will stay here any time I am in that area. RS

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Ron S
Huntsville
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The location (off I-85 east), was good for my business trip, which included an extra night for family visits near Auburn. Close to mall and restaturants. Hiway noise did not bother me (altho admittedly, I'm hard of hearing in one ear). Rooms clean, nicely furnished and bed very comfortable. Nice-sized bathroom. Breakfast buffet was average...included waffles, eggs, meat. Clean eating area. Hotel is totally non-smoking, which was great! Value was good; front desk courteous. Lock-Safe in room,--plus refrigerator & microwave.

Negatives--If a pool matters, not a good choice for adult swimmers. Pool is tiny indoor thing with unattractive view outside. Virtually no patio area. Workout room is small with 3 pieces of equipment. Also, closets have design mistake...I couldn't close the door with hanging clothes in the closet.

I would definitely stay there again because the important things to me were fine and the price was excellent.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank AlabamaDianne
Louisiana
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We have actually stayed here three times -- all for hurricane evacuations. You could not ask for a more welcoming and calming spot: the room was spotless, the beds were comfy, it was quiet, the breakfast was just fine, the wifi worked, the exercise room was perfect for yoga practice. What could have been a bad experience was actually a good vacation -- and there's a lot to do in Montgomery, too! Highly recommend this lodging.

Room Tip: we always request the top floor, away from elevators and ice machines.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gsanders59Louisiana
Texarkana, Texas, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We were traveling from Texas to Alabama for a funeral and stayed at this awesome hotel. After driving all day, we were exhausted and we were greeted with a friendly smile from Kiara, a fantastic hotel room and an incredible night's sleep. The hotel was clean and neat and breakfast was a nice surprise! Every staff member was so nice and it was a great experience for us. Would recommend to anyone!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed August 11, 2012

What a wonderful hotel! The entire location is smoke-free, so everywhere in the hotel smelled fresh. The room had 2 queen beds, with plenty of room for our suitcases and my son's bike. The bathroom was spotless too. With our AAA discount, this was a great price. I highly, highly recommend this location!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Hotel manager was constantly attentive to his guest, always asking how he could help, with friendly staff, lots of restaurants around area including shopping, easy access to highway.
would visit again without a doubt.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business