“Meets Expectations and Then Some!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #26 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We have actually stayed here three times -- all for hurricane evacuations. You could not ask for a more welcoming and calming spot: the room was spotless, the beds were comfy, it was quiet, the breakfast was just fine, the wifi worked, the exercise room was perfect for yoga practice. What could have been a bad experience was actually a good vacation -- and there's a lot to do in Montgomery, too! Highly recommend this lodging.

Room Tip: we always request the top floor, away from elevators and ice machines.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gsanders59Louisiana

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We were traveling from Texas to Alabama for a funeral and stayed at this awesome hotel. After driving all day, we were exhausted and we were greeted with a friendly smile from Kiara, a fantastic hotel room and an incredible night's sleep. The hotel was clean and neat and breakfast was a nice surprise! Every staff member was so nice and it was a great experience for us. Would recommend to anyone!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2012

What a wonderful hotel! The entire location is smoke-free, so everywhere in the hotel smelled fresh. The room had 2 queen beds, with plenty of room for our suitcases and my son's bike. The bathroom was spotless too. With our AAA discount, this was a great price. I highly, highly recommend this location!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Hotel manager was constantly attentive to his guest, always asking how he could help, with friendly staff, lots of restaurants around area including shopping, easy access to highway.
would visit again without a doubt.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Angel M
Reviewed July 21, 2012

The price was as advertised, they were very accommodating...they offered more than we had expected. The night receptionist was fabulous. The morning coffee was very weak but they had a nice selection for breakfast.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Melissa R
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The hotel was exceptionally clean, our room was large, and the staff were so helpful and friendly. We were not bothered by highway noise but I'm sure that would depend on the location of the room.

The breakfast was great! Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I picked this hotel solely based on tripadvisor and the price. It was a fabulous hotel; but the noise of the traffic and the interstate directly in front of this hotel made me wish I took the advice of a former guest on this site. I didn't think the noise would be THAT bad; but my, oh my, it was. It sounded like an 18 wheeler was running right outside of my window the entire time. Literally. I can't make this stuff up. So, unfortunately for me, I will choose another hotel next time I have to make a quick work trip to Montgomery. The hotel and staff were awesome, the breakfast buffet was good, and the rooms are nice, especially the bathroom. No complaints there, but they need to relocate this property.

Room Tip: Rooms opposite the interstate are a MUST!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business