“Dirty”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 5, 2009

It was a typical Panera Bread. The food was fine. The restaurant was not clean and that bothered me a lot. We ate there for an early supper and the floors looked as if they had not been swept or cleaned at all that day. The restroom was not the cleanest that I had visited.

Reviewed June 11, 2009

The bakery is amazing. If you want good soup and baked goods, go here. The only draw back is that they are a bit expensive. I used to work at the mall this Panera is located in a I hated eating there because 4 out of 5 times I recieved terrible service from rude attendants. (That sad part is that it was usually the shift leader/manager on duty). If you want flavor in your actually food (sandwiches, panini etc) then go somewhere else. Their meals are bland and over priced.

i still go there from time to time to get a bagel and enjoy the wifi, but other than that I would suggest you pass.