“Great Q”

Jim N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #24 of 470 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Friendly staff, micro brew beer, and great BBQ. Nice atmosphere, great bartender who didn't pour a weak drink.

There are newer reviews for Jim N Nick's Bar-B-Q

Reviewed June 4, 2012

The bbq is really good here, not bad. It's the best I've had here in Montgomery.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Already the parking lot of Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q smells like a promise of an outstanidng meal. We had pulled pork with two tasty veggie sides and house-make pecan pie. Everything was very good especially the meat. Our waitress was very welcoming, the service was quick and the atmosphere excellent. We would love to go back and try their beef next time.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I LOVE company salad! It is a great quick, light lunch.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I've liked every morsel of everything I've tried - but the pulled pork is my personal favorite -- and the desserts... oh my! Really really really good!!!