“Excellent!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
“Excellent!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I'd rate this restaurant 5 star from location, service and food! Our server, Criis, was very attentive and keep checking on us. Him and the other lady were very friendly. I ordered the roasted duck panini and it was very delicious with enormous amount of fries, the asian slaw is to die for. My husband ordered the bank burger and he said its very good and he especially adored the mango salsa. This gem of a place is just a few steps from our wonderful hotel, the Renaissance. View of the bay is gorgeous, we selected the quiete corner by the window. Perfect!

• Visited December 2012

Dadeville, Alabama, United States
“Outstanding Experience”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

On an off weekend the Saturday before Christmas I am extremely impressed with our experience at this restaurant. Not a busy night. However the service and the quality of food was outstanding. Kelly, our server was top of her game. My Martini, Cosmo, was perfect. We chose the Tuna Martini for our appitizer --- impressive! Then from the main course we shared the beef filet and the catch of the day which was red fish! Both dishes were prepared to perfection! This restaurant is a must do for downtown Mobile. Hats off to this service team!

Slidell, Louisiana, United States
“Delicious and Affordable”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Loved this bistro. The atmosphere was perfect and the food was great. My husband had the chicken panini and I had the steak sandwich. Both were excellent.

Visited November 2012
“dissapointed”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

fish was actually tough. good location, nice crowd, maybe I just was there on bad night. unfortunatly everyone in our party had the same fish and thought the same thing, so nothing else to compare to. good location near downtown hotels

• Visited November 2012
Gulf Shores, Alabama, United States
“Downtown Mobile Gem”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Great little place to eat, especially for small plates and drinks. Lots of outside tables, and fun atmosphere. Service is friendly, but can be a little slow, especially when crowded. I recommend it.