“Pretty fun and trendy”

Ranked #11 of 698 Restaurants in Mobile
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 24, 2012

maybe a little too trendy for Mobile but I liked it. Right accross the street from the Marriott Riverview and good drink prices.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Visit when you are in Downtown Mobile. The rear dining room is very nice and a great place to enjoy conversation with friends. The food is good and seems to be the artistic creation of the kitchen staff, rather than the usual fare one finds.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We ate at this bar and grill twice during our visit to Mobile. We were staying across the street at the Renaissance, so it was very convenient. The food was excellent and reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I was staying across the street at the Renaissance for work, so the location itself was great. I ordered the Roasted Duck Panini and it was awesome. It came with two sides so I got fries and a baby green salad (which was fresh and fantastic). I was sitting next to a local at the bar and he mentioned the gumbo was one of the best he's had in the city. I didn't try it, but figured it sounded like a pretty good endorsement.

The atmosphere is great - it's a cozy place, but with plenty of room so that you don't feel cramped. The staff was super friendly and I never had to wait to place my order - they were always right near by.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Looking forward to trying more menu items in visits to come. The menu offers a nice selection that's not just "ordinary."