“Great place to Stay!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.
Ranked #11 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
US
“Great place to Stay!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2009

This hotal was wonderful. It was a really great location with loads of restaurants and shopping all within a mile. Close proximity to downtown area too. Room and service were both stellar. Would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2009

This is an awesome hotel! Rooms are very nice. They are VERY clean and comfortable! There is a microwave and refrigerator in each room which is very nice since I am usually at the hotel a few days each time I stay there. I am a female and always travel alone. I feel very safe at this hotel. The parking lot is well light. The staff is very friendly and goes the extra mile for their guests. The restaurant is great. Since I travel alone, I usually eat dinner alone but not when I am at this hotel. I eat dinner at the small bar area and I never feel like I am eating alone because the staff is so friendly. The business center and WiFi is a must for me which they have. Printing documents to the business center is very easy. When I work from my room on my laptop and I need to print something, I just send it to their print server. Then, I go to the business center and select to have the document printed. This allows me to get more work done when I am traveling. The location is good and convenient also. I usually take a day and go to Daphne to visit customers. Since the hotel is right off I-65 it is very easy to get to different areas near Mobile. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Mobile area!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank lynne3583
florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2009

I had to spend the night in mobile, and after reading all the reviews on this site on other hotels, I decided to pick this one.
I was not disappointed by the place. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, quiet rooms, and enough eateries nearby to escape to if you get hungry.
Since I didn't have to pay for the room as it was company 'expensed', I can't complain too much about the place; however, as a frequent traveler an hilton diamond member, I was a bit surprised that there was no complimentary breakfast based on my status; also, I forgot my toothpaste, and the hotel didn't have any 'free' toothpaste available so i paid 3 dollars for one. Again, not a big deal, but had better perks in other garden hills I have stayed at in other parts of the country.
However, if you're a traveler wanting a nice room in the mobile area, don't hesitate to book this place.

• Liked — Comfortable beds, quiet room, free wifi
  • Disliked — no perks given hilton status
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank perseus7401
Savannah Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2008

Recently my job has required that I travel to Mobile Alabama. I had never been in this city before and I took a chance on finding a safe hotel . I am a female traveling alone .Safety and cleanliness are important to me as is a restaurant in the hotel.
This hotel is new, clean and bright with wide hallways and is smartly decorated.The Chef (Eric) prepares some of the best cuisine I have ever had in a hotel. While there are some favorite comfort foods, he takes it to a new level.My last visit I had the special, tender flank steak with white truffle infused mashed potatoes!! The Chef along with staff are very interactive and he even shares recipes(fun!). The location is perfect for my work and situated close to shopping. Took about 30 min. from airport. Pool was heated and fitness facility was great. Bottom line, I got far more than I anticipated and felt the $129 rate was well worth it.

• Liked — New , clean , very attractive hotel
  • Disliked — Not close to beach
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank SpringdaleRoad