“Mobile Hilton Garden- Great Place!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.
Ranked #14 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Enjoyed my stay on Jan 9, 2014 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Mobile. Nice, new place. Excellent customer service, good food and nice and quiet. I highly recommend. I travel all the time across the US. This was one of my best hotels in a medium size city.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Shirley R
2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Shirley,
We appreciate this excellent review. Our staff works very hard to provide excellent customer service and they really enjoy hearing when all of there works pays off. Reading a review like this is what makes our day.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I enjoyed this hotel. All the staff was friendly and were quick to offer assistance for our needs when asked or if prompted. The meeting rooms were in good working order and even with a group next to ours we had a quiet space to work in. The gym had a variety of excerise machines, weights and weigh machines as well as excercise mats and big windows. it was a great space to work out in.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Maria,
It was wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Mobile.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my daughter's school band. We were in town for the GoDaddy Bowl Parade. This hotel was very clean. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The students even commented on the friendliness of the staff. I will stay here again should I ever return to the area. The hotel itself is located about 15 minutes away from the Mobile Civic Center. There was plenty of shopping and restaurants close by. Although the hotel itself is located on a service road, there was a Denny's and an O'Charley's within walking distance. The Bel Air Mall was about a 3 minute drive away.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for these great comments. We are so happy to have had the opportunity to take care of your school band while they were in Mobile. It is great to hear that our staff treated you kindly and you enjoyed our cleanliness and convenience to local food.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again if you are ever in Mobile.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I would like to thank the staff for the excellent service during my stay. We found the room to be clean and comfortable, access to all we needed, and the staff was friendly and helpful. In the future I will look for a Hilton Garden Inn to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you for your comments. I was delighted to here that we made a great introduction to the Hilton Garden Inn brand. We have alot to offer as a brand and we look forward to you returning to Mobile.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

The room was outstanding and the staff were super as well. The staff were outstanding along with the dinning area, front area, rooms, staff, everyone was so lovely. I will be back once I am in Mobile, Alabama.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you plan on coming back to our property. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The hotel offered an inexpensive plus clean room. It was convenient to break up our trip to Atlanta.
Pros: each room has its own single server Keurig. Wonderful idea.
Cons: feather pillows left a lot to be desired- too thin. Downstairs hallway and elevator both had a peculiar smell.
Be Aware that the hotel next door and this hotel share a driveway. Don't go around the block like we did.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2Review4You, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and your information is very helpful. I appreciate that you like our clean rooms and Kuerig coffee makers. We are actually in the process of changing all of our pillows out. Next time you come through Mobile we will have new pillow wating for you.
Thank you again.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My Husband and I normally make reservations, but on this trip called several hotels in Mobile, Alabama before choosing this hotel. After walking in the hotel to determine if we were going to stay there - the deal was sealed when I met Ms Donna at the Front Desk. She was so warm, friendly, bubbly, someone that appeared to love her job, was happy to be at work and just made me know that this was the place for us to stay. Ms Donna really is a wonderful person and we were so fortunate that she was on duty when we arrived. We just loved her and would recommend that if you need Trainers for your Corporate Front Desk Staff, Ms Donna would definitely be the right person for the job. We will visit that Hilton Garden Inn just because of Ms Donna. Thanks so much for having Staff that love their job and radiates it all over anyone that she encounters. My Husband and I ate Breakfast on Sunday morning and he made the statement that Ms Donna really makes people feel welcomed her. He also said that she will keep Hilton Garden Inn in business :o) because she will insure repeat Customers! At Breakfast is where we met two more wonderful Staff Members. Ms Courtney and the Chef's name that we did not get. Courtney was so attentive to us from the time that she took our order until the moment we left the restaurant area. There wasn't a moment that we had to look for her when we needed something - she made sure that she checked on us, not too much just right on time each time. We really appreciated the Chef and Courtney being so kind to us and making our Restaurant experience just like the rest. Again, I would like to say that we really enjoyed our time at the Hilton Garden Inn and will definitely visit again. Having Ms Donna who is such a wonderful person to Courtney with her helpful personality and Mr Chef making sure our food was delicious we salute your Hotel, especially the Mobile Location as a Outstanding Experience!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for writting such a wonderful review. Donna, Courtney and Natalie were very excited that you took the time to name them and give them such a great review. We very much appreciate your review and we loo forward to your return.