“Excellent Service!”

Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd.
Ranked #12 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Gulfport, United States
“Excellent Service!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We received professional & courteous service from all the staff, especially the front desk. The rooms and entire property were clean. We enjoyed our stay. I would recommend this hotel if staying in the Mobile area!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
dfg, United States
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Overall hotel is clean, quiet and staff is friendly. Check in is slow since noone was at the counter when we arrived. Lobby is tastefully done and seating is very good. Did not use their in room accomdations (ie. wi-fy) so cannot commit on it.

Richton
Reviewed June 25, 2013

this hotel is beautifully decorated and very clean. Our room was nicely furnished and very clean. However, for me and my husband in our travels a clean comfortable bed, which this one was not, and a good hot shower, which this shower had poor water pressure, these two things are most important in a clean environment.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 22, 2013

On the road with the family, had to make a stop, so chose this location since most of the Hilton Garden Inns were great stays. With exception of this location.

Family of four, room was adequate, check in was fine, bed comfortable but that is where it stopped.

Before hitting the road, we decided to have breakfast, which looked really nice, the expectation set by the HGI chain. We found a place to sit, and the protocol there was to wait for the breakfast staff to take our drink order before we attacked the food....10 min ...15 min.... With plenty of other people being waited on...there were a few tables being left out...tried to get the attention of the staff, they just said, "we will be right there." 20 min, I finally got up to get my own coffee, got the silverware, and poured my kids some juice and milk....while they were up getting food, one of the staff members was quite upset with me... And the rest went down hill....

In fairness the general manager and the front desk manager did reach back out to me and talked through this. The management team did the right thing and I am glad they wanted my feedback.

So that is why I am giving it a 4 star rating instead of 2... The leadership took responsibility of the situation and handled it professionally.

Not sure if I want to start off my day with the breakfast team, but I do trust the leadership with their efforts to make things right.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was a friendly hotel that was centrally located. It was a little difficult to find when you are not familiar with the road system in Mobile but once located it was easy to access. Location is near the airport (about 7 miles) so easy to access for travelers. Location has many restaurant choices in the area and lots of shopping. Mall is less than 1/2 mile. Staff in hotel was friendly especially the front desk. I would highly recommend this place as the place to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor and had no highway noise or guest noise.
Fort Smith, United States
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed here because we were "passing through" on our way to Flordia. The hotel was very easy to find, and the check in process was fast and easy. Our room was very clean and the staff were friendly and helpful as well. If we are ever back that way again we will stay here again.

Graceville, United States
Reviewed June 12, 2013

All aspects of my stay ar Hilton Garden Inn in Mobile, Ala. were excellent. The front desk was helpful in printing MapQuest directions to various locations in Mobile, Ala. All employees were kind, helpful, and efficient.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business