“Great Greek cafe!”
Review of Zorba The Greek - CLOSED

Zorba The Greek
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed January 31, 2012

This is the best Greek food that I have ever eaten. The hummus is incredible!

4  Thank johnnycockalotta
There are newer reviews for Zorba The Greek

Reviewed September 29, 2010

The food is good, but they don't give you enough for the money you pay. We got gyros. The picture looked great. Too bad they didn't look anything like the picture. They had very, very little onion (I'm talking like 2 thin slivers). A tablespoon of lettuce and about a teaspoon of cucumber sauce. We asked for a little extra cucumber sauce. They charge you .50 cents for a teaspoon of cucumber sauce. We wanted a little more hot sauce for the rice. They give you a 1/8 of a teaspoon to start. You can get a whole teaspoon for 50 cents. Anything extra, you pay! They even charged us for water ! I've never been charged for water (unless it's in a bottle). Want good gyros / Medeterrian food ? Go to Ollies. It's about 2 buildings down on the same side of the street. You can walk there from Zorbas. And we highly recommend walking / going to Ollies !

1  Thank Corncob125
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed January 21, 2008

Zorba the Greek is one of my favorite West Mobile eateries. The people make you feel like family. The baba ganoush and lentil soup are out of this world. Hell, everything I have tried has been perfect.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook