“Muy Bueno!”
Review of 219 Restaurant

219 Restaurant
Ranked #79 of 685 Restaurants in Mobile
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I grabbed lunch here while running work errands. The Tuesday lunch crowed was impressive, but the service remained solid. I loved the quirky sandwich choices. I dined on a "BET-Not Black Entertainment Sandwich" with a side of pimento infused Mac n' Cheese. In our ever increasing world of chain restaurants, 219 is a refreshing choice.

1  Thank AnnOnTheRun

Reviewed January 17, 2012

we spent the evening at baumhouser for the ala and lsa game and the service was great and the food was wonderful

2  Thank patricia d
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is a pretty simple, in and out sandwich type place. The service is fast and friendly, but have had a problem or two with newer servers knowing the menu. The menu selections are a bit more eclectic than your normal sandwich place. Some Cajun items for instance. Worth a trip, particularly if you're in a hurry but don't want the 'fast food' experience. It is tough to see from the dining area, but they also have a courtyard out back for outside dining. Not a great view, but great on a spring day.

1  Thank Kegan36604
Reviewed May 14, 2010

I had the meatball sandwich and it was great. My friend had the spicy thai wrap and that was really good as well. This was the second time I've been there and it was better this time. I also recommend the potato salad. It's the sour cream based one. It was one the best I've ever had. Great place for lunch in downtown Mobile.

1  Thank reid256
Reviewed November 6, 2009

What happened tp that wonderful 3 mushroom soup? Its now a pile of mushrooms drowned in black pepper. Its not even soup anymore. Dont even get me started on the service. This place doesnt even stand up to Panera Bread.