“Breakfast Bliss.”
Review of The Trellis Room

The Trellis Room
Reserve with OpenTable
The Trellis Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 689 Restaurants in Mobile
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Francis
Description: Enjoy a contemporary dining experience featuring seasonal menus that showcase the best local ingredients available to maximize flavor and presentation. Downtown Mobile's only AAA 4 Diamond restaurant.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Great food and staff and you can order fresh pancakes even if you choose the buffet which is great. I was even asked what paper I wanted to read at no cost. The buffet is only 22$.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Ate here with a group of eight.Food and sevice was 5 star.Had a bone in ribeye that was perfect.Service could not have been better.Cannot think of anything that could have been better

Reviewed September 15, 2013

No dislike - very good food and courteous service. Lovely setting. Our wait staff was Stephanie, who was very informed on the types of dishes and the recommended treatment. Would go back every time we are in Mobile

1  Thank Joel A
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Highly Recommend!!! Great Atmosphere, Food and Service!! Totally impressed!! As a platinum traveler this was the best ever good I've ever had at a hotel. 5 star service with 5 star food!!!!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

After reading the reviews for this restaurant; I was excited to dine here. I think I read somewhere that this was the only 4 Diamond restaurant in Mobile. The restaurant itself is gorgeous and the staff is very friendly. However, I was slightly disappointed with the food. Don’t get me wrong, the food was good. However, at these prices, I expected excellent. My husband ordered the rib eye and I had the salmon special. Again, the food was good, but not great. I personally would not dine here again.