“Authentic Japanese Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Portland
“Authentic Japanese Food”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Good rolls, tempura, and chicken katsu. Everything we very good. Make sure you have plenty of time.

• Visited March 2012

“Awesome sushi!”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I got a living social coupon and decide to give them a try. I think I came at the wrong time because it seemed like everyone from livingsocial was there! It was a bit of a wait, but in the end it was definitely worth it! I don't know if I'll be back on a Friday night for a while, maybe during the week. You should check them out. I was def impressed!

3 Thank Culinaryappreciation
Mobile, Alabama, United States
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

My mother and I have been going to Fugi San for around a year now, we try to make it there as often as we can, because the food and Service is always so great.

3 Thank Shea D
Mobile, Alabama
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

This was our third visit to this resaturant and man.. they were busy. It took a while to get our food, but considering how busy they were.. I think it's understandable. The sushi was fresh and tasty and the service was wonderful, don't forget the free bananna tempura..YUM!!! We've been to other sushi bar around mobile and this is the best sushi place in town.

3 Thank yofan73
Mobile, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not waste your time or money!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

If I could give ZERO STARS, I would. We arrived at 8:30 pm, and at 10:30 had still not received our food, making both the 10pm and 1030pm movies OUT OF THE QUESTION. (They ruined date night!) What's worse is that a group that came in after us not only received their soups and salads before us, they also got their MEALS before us! They forgot our drinks, they were not apologetic, and the food wasn't even that great. We spent over $75, and that will be the last dime they ever see out of us. We will never eat here again, and will NEVER, EVER recommend it to anyone that we like! Please, never waste your time or money here!

1 Thank KxV x

Been to Fuji San? Share your experiences!