All reviews one night stay comfortable beds free breakfast would stay here again fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Can’t say I expected much more. However, any other Quality Inn I’ve stayed in has been better than this one. The staff is very sweet, helpful & accommodating. The place is dirty. There is a small plant growing out of the sink... just rly bad. i feel like they do what they can. Wouldn’t return if possible, but it wasn’t the worst stay in the world.

Date of stay: April 2018
3  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

We have come to expect certain standards at Choice Motels. This one has slipped but they are in the process of renovations that should really make it nice. The staff is extremely friendly and go out of their way to help. The location is handy and the beds are comfortable.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

I have enjoyed staying here at the Tillman Corner Quality inn. The staff (Tariq) was very helpful and kind. I have checked out 2 other hotels in the area and I would rather stay here. The rooms are clean and smell nice. The breakfast is very good as well. One of the main reasons why I stay here. Thank you.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

Walking in we should have known, but went against our better judgement because the staff was friendly. Taking our bags in, our family walked through a cloud of marijuana...again, we should have turned around. Walked into our room, this place was so bad we had to take sheets and cover the couch, I wouldn't let my kids touch the floor, the pool was frozen and the hot tub did not work. Within 30 mins we were at the front desk requesting our $ back. The lady at the front was very kind and understanding and helped us with no problems. The owners should be ashamed!! JUST KEEP DRIVING!!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Toni J, General Manager at Quality Inn Mobile West Tillmans Corner, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

I do not believe you have the correct hotel. Our pool has never been frozen and we do not have an outdoor jacuzzi.

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

People hanging out in cars and outside of cars all night long. I kept going out to check on my vehicle because of what I saw outside when we checked in and went to eat. People hanging out drinking smoking etc.... will never stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2017