All reviewscracker barrelsam's clubgreat hotel and locationyogurtindoor poolstay there againaround midnightclean roomsbreakfast selectionstayed here for two nightsshort driveone night staygulf shoresexcellent staystaff was friendlyhiewalmart
Reviewed April 1, 2018

We checked in with a very nice gentleman at the front desk. Our 2-queen room was clean. Complimentary breakfast is standard hotel fare. Members of our party really liked the cheese omelette.
We originally booked one night stay but realized by the next morning, we needed to stay one more night. The nice lady at the front desk cheerfully extended our stay for one more night at the same rate we originally booked our reservation.
My only concern was the bathroom didn't seem to have a vent. So things became really foggy, really fast during a shower. Strange. Perhaps we didn't look [hard] enough for it ...
All in all, this was a good experience.

Stayed: March 2018
Stan R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Thank you for the nice comments, particularly the staff service comments. We really appreciate when our guests go out of their way to let us know about our performance. As an FYI, there actually was a problem with the bathroom vent fan, but it has been corrected.
Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with a large group for a weekend soccer tournament in Mobile. The things that I liked about it were the location was extremely convenient to anything and everything you could possible need and it was clean. I wasn’t happy with the comfort of the beds, or the price/quality of the food. The pool was tiny and it was very cold. However, the staff were extremely friendly. I am neutral on this hotel with the pros and cons.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Stan R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. We strive to exceed our guests expectations, and apparently fell short during your stay. I will review each area with the appropriate team members and will put a plan in place to correct the deficiencies immediately.
We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Small but very warm indoor heated pool.
Great Hotel.
Close to interstate but quiet.
Close to several restaurants.
Good breakfast selection.

Only things I can knock is the water pressure in room wasn’t great first thing in morning and there was s little mildew in caulking around soap dish in shower.

I would def stay her again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Stan R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind survey and comments. We very much appreciate that you took your valuable time to let us know about your stay, and will share your comments with our team so that we may continue to improve.

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Right on l-65 close to Mobile Tennis Center. We stay here often and they never disappoint on quality and service. Decent breakfast served as early as 6:30 a.m. is helpful if your kid has a early morning match.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Christian M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear Narayanan R,

Thank you so much for both your stay with us as well as taking a moment to write kind words about your stay with us. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional hospitality and we love to see that our efforts haven't gone unnoticed. If you're ever traveling in the Mobile area again, don't hesitate to give us a call!

Christian Mackey
Holiday Inn Express Mobile West I-65

Reviewed January 19, 2018

Only passing through but enjoyed a comfortable stay at this very nice Holiday Inn Express. Check in was very smooth, staff very helpful and the room was quite comfortable. Breakfast was the usual Holiday Inn Express fare but tasty and hot. Overall, an excellent stay.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Robin P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West - I-65, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2018

Dear ontheroad6,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent trip to our great city! We hope to have an opportunity to do it again in the future. We are delighted to have amazing guest as yourself!

At your service,