Holiday Inn - Mobile Downtown/Historic District
Ranked #17 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Sandy Springs, Georgia
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The Holiday Inn-Mobile is one amazing place. It's like being at home. The customer service is beyond approach. Talk about southern hospitality at its best!!! Great location, clean rooms and great restaurants nearby makes this hotel the best place to stay in Mobile.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Elizabeth S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Humble, Texas, United States
Reviewed June 15, 2012

This is not your typical Holiday Inn. Totally renovated, just walking in the door is amazing. Rooms are large, great views, bed is perfect; after a long day of working, this is a dream. The staff is friendly and follow through with requests with a smile. As airline crew, we were met at the airport without having to call or wait, snack and drink provided and keys in the van. Lots to do. A definite choice for a future vacation.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Victoria G
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I stay here for business last week and had and overall great experience. Not like your normal holiday inn. The beds were comfy, just 2 blocks from tons of great local restaurants and bars. Sky lounge at the 17th floor gives you a great view of the city too. Highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2012
3 Thank Memmylou
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I'm a flight attendant so I stay at many different hotels and I must say this one is by far one of the best hotels my company has us staying at. The hotel is nice, great location, really soft beds, and an excellent hotel staff. My stay here was beyond enjoyable. On the 17th floor of the hotel is the "Sky Lounge" resturant where you have a beautiful view of the Mobile Bay. I recommend ordering the Rib Eye Steak! It was superb! Kudos to the chief! :)

• Stayed June 2012
Kyle, Texas
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I'm an airline pilot and spend 50% of my life in hotels. I have to commend the Holiday Inn Mobile for going above and beyond. They were very attentive to every detail (such as when I was going for a walk on a rain showery day giving me an umbrella, or when I came back from a run giving me a chilled water bottle). The hotel was clean. My room was large and had a very comfortable bed. The staff was friendly. Everybody worked hard to promote a very positive image of Mobile and I must say it worked! I hope I have the opportunity to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Heikki_74
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I was recently in charge of a bi-annual submarine veterans reunion. From the very beginning, the hotel staff was very helpful for planning the events. The participants were from all over the country and were impressed with the hotel, and the city of Mobile. The staff was very helpful and could not do enough for us. The meals were very good and the banquet got rave reviews. The kitchen staff was very accommodating for all our meals. The downtown location is very good as there are several tourist sites within six blocks walking distance from the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. A special thanks go to Maura and John for all their help, making sure things went smoothly.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Charles P
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Our daughter got married in Mobile, May 26 and we chose the Holiday Inn to be our home for our out of town guests.We are not from Mobile and over the last year have spent many nights there when we would be in town making wedding plans. It has so many rooms and we wanted all our friends and family to be in one hotel. It is in a great downtown location, so close to great restaurants and activities. We have always had a wonderful room, there isn't one without a spectacular view, and the beds are so comfortable. My husband and I always loved our trips to Moblie and the HI. Maura Garino was a huge help as we began the plans 18 months ago. She knows so much about Mobile, has great ideas and just gave us confidence and lots of help. HI made all of us and our guests feel the Southern hospitality of Mobile. We had a magnificent hospitality room to greet our friends when they drove in and were able to offer them a relaxing atmosphere as they unwound. Family and friends enjoyed the lobby, rooms and the morning buffet on the weekends. The front desk employess were always there to assist us with whatever we needed, especially Kimberly, Heather and one young man who had just started and I have forgotten his name. A manager named John was great too for the wedding weekend. It was a magical weekend for our family and I give Holiday Inn lots of credit for making it so darn comfortable and homey as our daughter wed her best friend! Thank you Holiday Inn.....We will be back to Mobile and will only stay at the Holiday Inn!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family